New to chastity

3 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am new to chastity as a whole. I don't have a device but I find some of the pictures on this site and others very arousing. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get started or even what sort of device to get?

Posted : 17/04/2019 2:23 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hi Kiefer.

Let's start with some more information about your partner. How does your partner feel about this? What sort of device (if any) does your partner want you to get. 

Posted : 18/04/2019 8:20 am
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Maybe now is as good of a time as any to respond to you. Sorry for it being two years late. We have been married for fourteen wonderful years. We did separate for about six months during that time but we were able to sort things out and are stronger because of it. We grew closer during the separation than any other point in our marriage. 

My wife was apprehensive since I brought the idea up to her. She said something about it being my latest fetish and she was totally right. I did it because it seemed sexy to have her dominate my orgasms and control my admittedly daily masturbation habit. 

Advertisement

When I posted this, we were new to chastity but since then I bought like four different cages and ended with a metal one that fit well. I had to buy another ring after one month because I think my balls adjusted to the cage. I am locked maybe once per month for seven or ten days each time. She comments about how much better and more attentive I am when locked so I wish to be locked more. I crave knowing that I please her as a husband and her praise is wonderful. My desire is to be the best husband I can and support her at all times. She is truly my light.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Kiefer

Posted : 01/01/2021 12:34 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement