Clear all

Not what I expected

11 Posts
7 Users
21 Likes
Repete
(@repete)
Topic starter

I've been thinking about chastity for some time and finally worked up the courage to discuss my fantasy with my wife. I was very nervous about it and even though I wanted to participate in Locktober, I realized my timing would determine her receptiveness to chastity, as a whole. 

I prepared about four blogs, most from this site and a few others. After reading about guys bringing this up to their wives and having to build an entire case about it only to be disappointed by her reluctance and apprehension. 

I brought it up and she absolutely loved the idea. I got the green light to order my first cage so which should I get? I like the look of metal cages and I imagine the weight will feel good too. I feel like I will regret raising chastity with her. The evil in her voice is frightening yet oddly arousing. 

Posted : 17/10/2021 9:49 pm
mgablea, mgablea and mgablea reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @repete

I've been thinking about chastity for some time and finally worked up the courage to discuss my fantasy with my wife. I was very nervous about it and even though I wanted to participate in Locktober, I realized my timing would determine her receptiveness to chastity, as a whole. 

I prepared about four blogs, most from this site and a few others. After reading about guys bringing this up to their wives and having to build an entire case about it only to be disappointed by her reluctance and apprehension. 

I brought it up and she absolutely loved the idea. I got the green light to order my first cage so which should I get? I like the look of metal cages and I imagine the weight will feel good too. I feel like I will regret raising chastity with her. The evil in her voice is frightening yet oddly arousing. 

Congrat's on your decision. As to your 1st cage, I'd suggest a CB 6000, they are inexpensive, easy to order,  and adjustable. Later on, if you if you and your lady want a more secure model you can go for a custom fitted metal cage, with an internal lock. Just go slow at first, gradually extending your chaste periods.    

Posted : 18/10/2021 1:28 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

As someone who is pretty new and going through the cage decision process, understanding you probably are going to buy more than one is important. Fit is what matters not how it looks. I habe had cb 3000 cb 6000, a holy trainer nub and now on a Chinese knock off holy tainer short, which so far is the best for me. Amazon does sell all them under some cheaper knock off version, so it’s affordable to try more than one. 
Congrats on your wife decision and you being brave to have the conversation. Its not easy to do…

Advertisement

Posted : 18/10/2021 6:42 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @repete

Plastic cages are a great way to turn off your wife; avoid them, they stink like hell.

Stainless is the way to go. Measurements are important. The three main measurements for retail (i.e. not custom) cages are ring size, flaccid length, and girth.

Ring size: Try to get one with a couple rings if you can; you may find you need to switch up or down. (For example, the 50mm rings are too small for me, if you go by the measuring guides, but I had some slippage, so I'm currently in a 45mm, which can be interesting to get on and off as a result.)

Length: You don't want free space at the end of it. Thus, shorter is better, but you want it to be long enough that you're just touching the end of it when you're flaccid.

Girth: You just don't want it to be too small, or you'll have issues. A little too big on girth is ok.

Posted : 18/10/2021 7:07 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @true42

Plastic cages are a great way to turn off your wife; avoid them, they stink like hell.

Stainless is the way to go. Measurements are important. The three main measurements for retail (i.e. not custom) cages are ring size, flaccid length, and girth.

Ring size: Try to get one with a couple rings if you can; you may find you need to switch up or down. (For example, the 50mm rings are too small for me, if you go by the measuring guides, but I had some slippage, so I'm currently in a 45mm, which can be interesting to get on and off as a result.)

Length: You don't want free space at the end of it. Thus, shorter is better, but you want it to be long enough that you're just touching the end of it when you're flaccid.

Girth: You just don't want it to be too small, or you'll have issues. A little too big on girth is ok.

I couldn't agree with this more!  Plastic seems like a good idea but it just isn't, because "they stink like hell"!

We made the leap to a custom sized Mature Metal Jail Bird, and it was the absolute greatest thing we ever did.  

Like my friend @true42 said, sizing is critical.  Now is not the time to be overly proud about your size and girth.  If the length of the cage is too long, it will be problematic and uncomfortable.  Believe it or not, if the end of your penis isn't touching the end of the cage in IT'S VERY MOST FLACCID STATE, you'll be disappointed.

Posted : 18/10/2021 8:40 am
true42, djv, true42 and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Im just curious fellas, what do you do about going to events that have metal detectors? Concerts, ball games, even some movie theaters now days, all have them. 
Also, whats your average lock up time and how often is it off to wash completely? 

Posted : 18/10/2021 8:58 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@true42

That was very helpful. ?

Posted by: @true42

The first cage I bought for my BF was a see through plastic one...and we still use it. Had no problems...No stinking ...NOthing...but we live in northern Norway so its always cold even in the summer. Personally it looks nicer than a steel one and doesn't feel odd / strange when I touch it in the night. Nora (one of my GFs) uses a plastic one as well...and she's not complaining about it either. I have two other girls in our group who uses the same cage as we do.

I can see the moment he's pre-cumming , can use my pinky to tease his pee hole...can flick his balls in the night without hurting my finger...can do pee hole play without removing it ...etc

When we go to the beach it doesn't attract much attention to it either....it feels and looks more natural than a steel one.

Plus if you live in a cold climate, having a piece of steel touching your skin all the time is a somewhat uncomfortable feeling. It depends on where they live and their (his wife's) personal preference I'd say. Your answer was very informative by the way. Thanks for helping him out.??

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:07 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@djv 

They use battery operated angle grinders or mini hack-saws.

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:16 am
Subwilliam
(@subwilliam)
Eminent Member

I might also suggest some places like EBAY and AliExpress.  Both places have plenty of choices, multiple price points, many of which come with 2 or three base rings.  I have tried several and have found that steel works best for me and I did have trouble with odor when I was using plastic.  I have a resin based cage that seemed to work well.

In any regard, the best to the two of you and I must say I am excited about what you will discover. 

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:29 am
Subwilliam
(@subwilliam)
Eminent Member

@djv If humiliation is part of your gig, you may want to try metal detectors...., smiles  I wear a metal device and stainless nipple rings, the nips have caused some concern but never has TSA seemed to be bothered by my cage.  However, I have not been out much in the past year and things may have changed. 

The first couple of times I flew, I kept the device in my carry-on thinking I would lock it back on after security.  Both times it caused some concern as I went through scanning much to my chagrin and the delight of a couple other passengers. 

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:42 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

Im just curious fellas, what do you do about going to events that have metal detectors? Concerts, ball games, even some movie theaters now days, all have them. 
Also, whats your average lock up time and how often is it off to wash completely? 

I wear a stainless cage.  The detectors at ballparks, movie theaters, etc. mostly don't pick it and when they do, I just tell them I had a pin in my hip from a past surgery.  They've never given it a second thought, assuming of course they've seen your empty pockets.  The ones at the airport?  Different matter all together.  They see a picture of your little falls all caged up which is pretty distinct and clear as to what it is.  Other than a small disclosure and a bit of a red face, no harm no foul.  Haven't been hauled off to the private examination area yet.

With Locktober, I'm now going on my 18th straight day in my Jail Bird.  As far as washing it goes, because of the design of the cage, we are able to clean it completely without removing it.  The same can't be said for plastic tube type devices.

Posted : 18/10/2021 9:48 am
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement