Clear all

Orgasm Control

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Momo22
(@momo22)
Topic starter

Me and my hubs do orgasm control but not denial like some of you. We don't use a cage and he is expected to masturbate every morning as part of his daily routine. I don't mean he is encouraged to masturbate freely, I mean that he is expected to masturbate just as he is expected to brush his teeth. I find that it keeps his sexual energy high. We have sex once or twice per week, I prefer clit stimulation to penetration so our sex doesn't last too long before I send him and his tongue downstairs. He is quite good with oral and I quite enjoy it after sex. I also don't feel pressured to long sex sessions because I know he has already gotten off each morning. No matter what, male orgasms are very closely tied to the way they are wired. Messing with his wires makes a world of difference for both of our happiness.

Posted : 02/06/2021 12:31 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Momo22 - You might consider that a male who masturbates daily depletes his energy and libido. You might want to try (just as an experiment) locking him in a chastity cage for a few days at a time. This will make him more eager to please you sexually, as well as giving him a more powerful orgasm once he is unlocked. ? 

Posted : 02/06/2021 3:11 pm
Momo22
(@momo22)
Topic starter

I read some things that said there might be some benefits from daily masturbation. Here is one https://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1139541/why-i-masturbate-every-day/ but I think his sex drive and desire comes from a place of feast rather than famine. At least it seems to work for us.

Posted : 02/06/2021 3:20 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@momo22

If this works for you folks, that fine. Someday, if you'd like a little variety, you might want to experiment with my idea.   

Advertisement

Posted : 02/06/2021 3:55 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement