Clear all

Overly Sexual Wife

3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Randall
(@randall)
Topic starter

My wife has always been overly flirty and sexual. When I have friends come over, she is always interested in sucking them or more. If I am interested of course. On more than one occasion, she has sucked or fucked one of my friends and she always does it with my permission and with a conversation that makes them fully aware of her intentions. She is my wife and she will always be my wife but she is a free spirit that wants to open her heart to love with good people. This took a few years for me to accept but I understand who she is and that her showing of love is and expression of who she is and not a slight on me. Your understanding of sex is unique and enlightened, I look forward to each of your blogs. Your writings help me understand her better as you are better at expressing yourself better than she is.

She is exciting but the openness of her sexuality made me feel threatened at first. Now I realize that her free spirit is one of the things that makes her so appealing to me.

Posted : 24/04/2021 12:25 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think you mean overtly rather than overly. It sounds like the two of you have a wonderful relationship with an understanding about sex that many wives would envy. Many women are hesitant to communicate their desire for promiscuity to their spouse but her communication might have saved her from living in a marriage with unfulfilled  sexual and emotional needs. I love your free spirit of of a wife! If she wants to do a Q&A, just let me know!

Posted : 25/04/2021 1:57 pm
Randall
(@randall)
Topic starter

Oh yeah i meant overtly. I can ask her.

Posted : 25/04/2021 10:45 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement