Scattered but help?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Machomissive2
(@machomissive2)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I am going to attempt to form my question whilst I type... I don't have the best side of patience and temperament I do try to be easy-going most the time... And although I do like your blog it comes off to me as you regard men as needing to be trained like a child or a dog and I am not up for that idea... I am up for being submissive however it is very difficult for me to fall into that role...I love ballbusting and the idea of Chastity for up to a month maybe eventually 3 months. My wife isn't exactly dominant but says she is up for both ideas and we have practice the former but with my headbutting personality I question if she pushed full rules of Chastity if I'd just upset her because I have the stubbornness of a blind and death billy goat with hooves in cement... I do want to start with just a week though... Maybe the reasons psychologically that you have mentioned is an underlying reason for me however at the current moment I more see it as an exciting sexual activity and maybe it means to her finding a dominant side to some extent... I guess my question kind of is so far I only can be submissive to a certain degree do you have any advice as to how to more fully commit that doesn't refer to your underlying reasons

Posted : 20/05/2020 11:51 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Macho,

Saying that men need to be trained like a child or dog isn't the intent. The intent is really teaching men to harness their sexual energy and refocus it. Think of it like a karate class. I am suggesting that the woman in your life is your Sensei and teaching you how to focus your chi on the relationship and on her. 

If left to their own devices many men masturbate daily and don't focus their sexual energy anywhere except the box of tissues beside their computer. I know that this doesn't come naturally and men need strength and support to help them refocus. 

Chastity can be a kink and an exciting sexual activity for you to enjoy together and that is totally fine. With this site, I am suggesting that it can be used for something more. I am not pushing female superiority, femdom, punishment or anything like that. We tried going down that route and frankly it was kinky and fun for a while but didn't do anything to improve our relationship. I am suggesting that controlling your ejaculation cycle will improve your relationship and tame that blind deaf billygoat with hooves in cement once and for all.

Advertisement

Does that perspective make sense?

Posted : 04/06/2020 4:57 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement