Signing In

3 Posts
2 Users
9 Likes
Underhercontrol
(@underhercontrol)
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I am 50, she is older, together for 13 years. I have been lurking the FLR areas of the web for several years. The wife and I are taking our first real steps in that direction.

Love the blog, keep it up.

Allen

Posted : 01/10/2019 3:23 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thanks Allen! 

Advertisement

Have you approached her about female led relationship or your goals for that type of relationship?

Posted : 01/11/2019 5:14 pm
Underhercontrol
(@underhercontrol)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I have brought the subject up off and on and it never really clicked with her until recently. She was difficult to read. She never said "No", but she never sought out any information beyond what I gave her either. I didn't want to push, or give up, and now we are able to talk about it more.  This morning she acknowledged that she is enjoying her increased level of control, so, YAY!

To generalize, the goals would be love, honor, respect and cherish my wife in a way that is beyond her wildest dreams. I believe a FLR facilitates that. It would make me happy to see my wife shake off her traditional "don't speak until spoken to" upbrining and blossom into a confident leader of our lives. I am not "submissive" but I crave submitting to my wife. A power exchange on some level is a motivater for me.

And I won't lie, it's about sex too. I want it with her, often. She keeps me hungry for her and I love it. She enjoys being desired. We are using a chastity cage and she is begining to see the benifits to her when she controls my orgams. I haven't had an orgasm in 6 or 7 weeks, she kept me locked for most of loctober, and she hasn't told me what november will bring. That would have been completely unimaginable to her a year or two ago.

Allen

Posted : 02/11/2019 11:09 am
Buellford, spinpole2001, Buellford and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement