Notifications
Clear all

Sleep

williamportor
(@williamportor)
Trusted Member

Hello - I'm in my 50's. My wife has no interest in male chastity, but doesn't care if I pursue it. I want to ask folks here about sleep...After  about 4 days in a chastity cage, I only get a few hours of sleep at night. Sexual frustration is something is something I can deal with (barely) but since I do have to function effectively at my day job, sleep is important. I've tried Melatonin, yoga, meditation, all to no avail. Being a Yoga practitioner I know increased chastity duration increases energy, and mental clarity, but sleep in a real obstacle. Any suggestions?    

Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2021 9:18 am
true42
(@true42)
Trusted Member

I have to admit that I haven't figured this one out yet. Currently: Very tired. I find that it's worst during the "recovery period".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2021 2:40 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

Hah. Kev had this problem but it seemed to be tied to going pee. If he had to go to pee then his erection would be uncomfortable. I think an erection is the body's way of stopping bedwetting since you can't pee if you have an erection.

We found that if he got up and took a quick trip to the loo then he would be able to get right back to sleep. He does still get up once per night to pee so I can't help but think that might not go away. He also doesn't drink water for an hour or two before bed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/04/2021 3:26 pm
williamportor
(@williamportor)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thank You, I'll give it a try. One more question for Emma, if I may. The lady at the top of this page with the tank top and cap--Is that you?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 16/04/2021 4:04 pm
Share: