Sorry for the late intro

28 Posts
8 Users
84 Likes
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

After I commented on another post, I realized in never introduced myself. My apologies Emma! Im a middle aged married male who is just starting to explore male chastity as a way to spice up a very long marriage. Just starting my journey and decided I need edto join for some intelligent conversation and thoughtful comments. I haven't been disappointed so far that's for sure.

Posted : 22/06/2019 5:53 am
jc5200, Emma, jc5200 and 3 people reacted
Davidphd1866
(@davidphd1866)
Eminent Member

A hearty welcome to you Spinpole.  I agree with you, while the numbers are few so far, this has been a great group.

Posted : 22/06/2019 7:22 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Chasteknight
(@chasteknight)

Welcome Spinpole!

Posted : 24/06/2019 9:59 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome Spinpole. We are glad to have you here.

Tell us about your wife and how she has responded to chastity. How did chastity make its way into your marriage? How has it changed things for the two of you outside of the bedroom?

Advertisement

Posted : 25/06/2019 8:40 pm
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Emma, when I said I was just starting my journey, I wasn't kidding. I'm just doing some research before I broach the topic with my beloved. I figure I better have some idea of the subject and know some of the positive effects it can have on a marriage before I sit down, for what I can  be sure will be a few conversations with my wife. I've been reading all the posts here and also on Chastity Mansion to get myself up to speed . Any additional advice would be much appreciated!

Posted : 27/06/2019 3:16 pm
jc5200, jc5200 and jc5200 reacted
Namron
(@namron)

Chasity Mansion tends to have a bit more edge to it than I would expose to my spouse.  Try ChastityForums.com for a more mature perspective.

Posted : 28/06/2019 9:03 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the tip!

Posted : 28/06/2019 3:09 pm
Tom Allen
(@tom-allen)
Eminent Member

I'm a mod at chastityforums.com. We originally set up that board because at the time, all the other boards were more focused on BDSM or other kink aspects. We wanted a place where mainly vanilla oriented people could discuss things without getting into the more extreme aspects. We try to be especially welcoming to women, who usually have a lot of questions because their husbands dropped this on them. 

Posted : 03/07/2019 10:11 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: Tom Allen

I'm a mod at chastityforums.com. We originally set up that board because at the time, all the other boards were more focused on BDSM or other kink aspects. We wanted a place where mainly vanilla oriented people could discuss things without getting into the more extreme aspects. We try to be especially welcoming to women, who usually have a lot of questions because their husbands dropped this on them. 

I'm signed up on chastityforums and will certainly be using the site as a reference tool. Thanks

Posted : 04/07/2019 4:22 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It seems that one or two people can turn a forum from inviting and welcoming to stay-away-bdsm-land for us ladies. I know that I try to delete comments from trolls. I have noticed that chastityforums.com does a pretty good job of this as well. I think one of the big problems is that a locked guy is left to dwell on his plight with little option for relief. Trolling a forum may sometimes be the only outlet. The forum software that I use makes it pretty easy, I was surprised. I've only needed to ban three or four people so far. I always start with a kind email and try to come to them from a place of compassion. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Posted : 06/07/2019 6:03 pm
subhubphx, Tom Allen, spinpole2001 and 6 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: Emma

It seems that one or two people can turn a forum from inviting and welcoming to stay-away-bdsm-land for us ladies. I know that I try to delete comments from trolls. I have noticed that chastityforums.com does a pretty good job of this as well. I think one of the big problems is that a locked guy is left to dwell on his plight with little option for relief. Trolling a forum may sometimes be the only outlet. The forum software that I use makes it pretty easy, I was surprised. I've only needed to ban three or four people so far. I always start with a kind email and try to come to them from a place of compassion. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Emma, I think your doing an awesome job so far. Thanks for all your hard work and diligence. I appreciate a place to talk about a sensitive topic in an adult and open manner. I'm not saying I agree with every thought but I definitely appreciate people taking the time to add to the conversation. Keep up the great work, I'm sure it is time consuming!

Posted : 07/07/2019 5:08 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It is very time consuming but the amount of positive feedback that I've gotten has been amazing. I do get quite a bit of direct emails from the contact-me form, especially from females. 

If you are reading this and thinking of contacting me directly, please feel free however I'd love if you would post on the forum instead so we can learn from each other's experiences. Together.

Spinpole - I am fascinated by differing opinions. Which things have you found to be true & useful? Which things have you found that you disagree with? I'd love to hear.

Posted : 07/07/2019 8:03 pm
spinpole2001, spankandblow, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Spankandblow
(@spankandblow)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I do get quite a bit of direct emails from the contact-me form, especially from females. 

When are we going to hear more from the women?

Spank

Posted : 14/07/2019 8:02 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@spankandblow

Honestly I am not sure. For some reason it seems like this community is a decent mix of men and women but the women don't like to post. They just like to have one on one conversations via the contact us form.

From the google website statistics, it does seem like we are about 65% male and I will follow up with the ages which I also found interesting.

Posted : 14/07/2019 9:57 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Ages

Posted : 14/07/2019 9:58 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement