Clear all

The Final Step - The Hotwife Lifestyle

2 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Rickt
(@rickt)
Topic starter

Would love Emma's personal take on wives becoming non-monogamous while husband commits to a monogomous relationship with his beloved wife.

Posted : 18/12/2019 10:43 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I personally think that we (women) get bored in bed much more quickly than men do. Society then tells us to stay in our marriage and stay faithful to a man. It is important to keep your bedroom interesting or the butterflies are gone and with it, the sexual interest of your wife. 

So much of us is wired to look for the next suitable male when the current one becomes too familiar. I've certainly gone through phases where I ditch a perfectly great relationship when the butterflies die and the newness wears off. Assuming that you are in a committed relationship with a partner and you are comfortable with the inherent risks of this lifestyle, I don't think it is a bad idea.

I have also been the kind of girl that cannot do the friends with benefits thing without developing feelings so I am a bit afraid to go down that path. I REALLY enjoy our current path and while I don't rule it out for the future, we aren't currently considering that type of thing. 

I've written a few articles that mention cuckolding but they basically echo what I said above. Cuckolding is a thing but it is a thing that we haven't explored yet. We do joke about it and haven't entirely this sort of thing out for our future. If we ever did go down that road, it would be our own definition and not the standard cuckolding definition. Just like how we don't have a typical female led relationship.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/01/2020 4:28 pm
Dplaything, spinpole2001, Dplaything and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement