Wishful thinker

4 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have always been a lurker on these sites and have never posted anything because I have never felt I had anything to post but then again I have so many things on my mind that I cannot organize my thoughts. There are a lot of things I never realized about myself or about my wife until I began reading blogs like this.

I have always been submissive to me wife, I realize that now. I have always cooked, cleaned and vacuumed. I tie her shoes when she tells me. I have always liked being nude around her whenever I can while she stays clothed. I offer my genitals to her for her to play with.

My wife enjoys “kinky” things too. Although she is not one to start them. She will introduce an idea and leave it to me to start doing it. Therein lies my problem. Some things she takes to readily and she enjoys them, even initiates them from time to time. We can do something 1,000 times but on the 1,001 time, she freaks out. She gets angry and stays angry for days. She will call me a pervert and tell me, “I can’t believe I did that for you.” She slams the door shut and there is no chance of ever discussing it much less doing it again. Chastity has been the same thing.

She is the one that introduced the idea of chastity to me. She had had lunch with a group of friends and somehow they had started discussing locking their husbands in chastity. My wife came home and told me about it and even said she’d do it.

Me being me, I pounced on the idea. I like kinky fun things and I like them even more when my wife participates. Long story short I found a device. I have been able to keep it on for a couple of days at time. My wife was out of town for the weekend.

Advertisement

I brought it to her, expecting her to want to lock me in it. Instead, she freaked out, telling me how perverted and disgusting I was. That is where things stand for now. Unless she changes her mind.

I love the blog and the fact that so many women are participating.

Posted : 21/08/2020 9:44 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story. I can certainly sympathize with you since you are simply taking her suggestion at face value. She may have simply been surprised at this fantasy she discussed with her friends becoming closer to a reality. 

I think the next step would be to talk to her genuinely. Explain that you purchased it as a way to do something fun, secret and kinky together. Explain that you will throw it away if that is her wish but you would like the opportunity to explore together with her. 

That's my thought anyway. ?

Posted : 24/08/2020 11:33 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

Thanks for introducing yourself.  

I agree that communication would be your best bet, she was probably very shocked if it came out of nowhere. If you didn't say games like that before she may have thought it a joke.

Take your time with it, do some research and take a few notes. I did not properly explain things to my wife at first and it made things go slower and more rocky than I would have liked. We have worked through it now are progressing slowly. Initially she was "doing this for me" that has snowballed into a life of it's own. 

Maybe try to show her some of the benefits without having a cage. If you have good self control try to start retaining without it being official "for her". Focus on what you can do for her first and it may help get you where you want to go faster than pushing your own ideas first. If she likes the what the results are you would have a reason to ask her help you keep motivated. 

I would also recommend reading Emma's article on the Yoni massage. Not for chastity, just to help increase the level intimacy and show her what she could expect. 

Posted : 24/08/2020 12:30 pm
Mgablea
(@mgablea)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thank you for your responses.

Indeed, communication in marriage is important and like in everything marriage related sometimes we are great at and sometimes it’s like we are speaking two entirely different languages.

What I forgot to mention and probably should have is right before I presented my chastity device to my wife she had been groping me through me pants and telling me she should “put a cock cage on it like Jane did Jack.” So I thought it was on, especially since she used the word, cock, because she has never uses the word. So I was sure it was time to play.

Last weekend she mentioned wanting to see what a nude beach was like. So I suggested she could find one and we could find out. She immediately went “blaaa that would be gross.” So I don’t know. She has briefly taken her bikini off at the beach before. And this morning she went into the backyard wearing only one of my white t-shirts.

Just putting my two cents work in but wearing a cage takes some getting used to. Most blogs are like “I put it on and man I can do this forever.” Not me. The first time I put one on I could not wait to take it off. I thought there’s no way. A couple of months later I tried it again and felt the same way but I was determined to go an hour. I made it but it was hard. What I have not read is anyone saying how some very delicate cords have to stretch. Another thing is my testicles stick out which makes it difficult to squat sometimes. And them everything down there is constantly in motion, getting bigger and smaller and sagging down or pulling up.

I have a well-known, high recommended metal cage type device that I complete fill the tube sometimes but then I shrank so much it fell off in the middle of the street when I was walking my dog. I don’t think any of my neighbors saw but hearing the “clank” on the sidewalk was very embarrassing.

So I don’t know. I am sure I will brave the mine field again. We’ll see.

I love the blog.

Posted : 25/08/2020 11:41 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement