Clear all

You are right on the money!!!

8 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Kendrarocks
(@kendrarocks)
Topic starter

I just found this site and your blogs say everything that I have been thinking. Word for word it is like you have a window into my mind! Here are a couple that I absolutely love.

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2021/03/29/casual-sex-while-in-a-relationship/

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2021/03/24/penis-size-i-like-them-small/

I am 29 years old and I have a husband of 6 years who is on the smaller side with a boyfriend of about 4 months who is much larger. I don't want the carnal lip biting sex that I have with my boyfriend with my husband. I want the sensual and slow sex that makes us feel romantically close. I want the best of both worlds and it works amazingly for us. My husband Roy is an amazing partner and I love him dearly. I don't want him to be the passionate, cocky alpha-male. I want him to be the emotional, loving man who might be parent material one day if we decide to have children. I was second guessing myself and my needs and thought that I may not be normal but it feels so much better knowing that I am not the only one and you put it into words that are better than I would be able. Maybe we are soul sisters? Thank you seriously from the bottom of my heart. You have a subscriber of your blog for life.

Posted : 06/08/2021 10:51 am
Alina
(@alina)
Eminent Member

Welcome. We have found this site to be a welcome break from the fetish fantasy of many other sites. May i ask some questions?

Advertisement

What is the size difference between your husband and your boyfriend? What does your husband say or how does he feel about this arrangement?

Posted : 06/08/2021 11:05 am
Lynn2016
(@lynn2016)

I agree about the emotional connection but I was unable to have orgasms with my husband. My husband is unable to get me off with intercourse and after a year of trying I finally started playing with myself during sex with him. Then I was able to have an orgasm but only slightly more intense than by myself. I read a few things on the internet but it was my girl friends and also some women I work with that at times would discuss penis size & always about large/well hung and always in glowing terms, which had me curious. 

I can’t remember what my boyfriend said one night but it was about size and that got us talking, I love him and he’s amazing in that at some point in our conversations I told him about the “girls talk” I didn’t have much of a comparison point and further talks resulted in his asking me if I wanted to try a three-way with another male, one who was better endowed. Not going to get into details, it did take many months to make it happen and for me to truly believe that he would be comfortable with it.

I really didn’t know much about size then, I do now. Straight away, just holding that larger member in my hand was so hot, I remember being very aroused and he was patient, maybe sensing my being nervous and I had an orgasm. Yes it felt great, a fuller feeling but I was also thinking that the whole thing was new, exciting, naughty. It didn't hurt per say but rather than becoming sore from 20 minutes of repeated thrusting with little friction our new friend was slow in and out and came within five minutes which was perfect for me. LOTS of friction felt very good and it was a bit uncomfortable the next day but by night the boyfriend and I were chatting and the guilt left me when he said how hot I looked and how he got off to my pleasure. I know he just wants me to find pleasure and be happy with him and I feel closer to him than ever.

Posted : 06/08/2021 11:54 am
Lynn2016
(@lynn2016)

Also size is good but more the girth and not the length. If he is too long it hurts your cervix and that feels like getting punched. I don't know about you folks but getting punched in the cervix during sex is not my cup of tea. The good ones for me are thick with a large head and not too long. 17 or 18cm is perfect!

Posted : 06/08/2021 12:27 pm
Kendrarocks
(@kendrarocks)
Topic starter

Posted by: @alina

Welcome. We have found this site to be a welcome break from the fetish fantasy of many other sites. May i ask some questions?

What is the size difference between your husband and your boyfriend? What does your husband say or how does he feel about this arrangement?

My husband has a very athletic body with great abs and is about five inches hard and slim. My boyfriend has I guess what you would call a dad-bod and is about 8 inches and thicker. It took some time for me to believe that this wasn't a ploy for him to be allowed to see other women but now we are good with the arrangement. He enjoys knowing that I am satisfied and even though it was not physically him that satisfied me, he knows that I am satisfied with the arrangement of the relationship. 

Posted : 06/08/2021 12:57 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@kendrarocks 

Kendra - welcome! Thanks for sharing your story and joining our little crew. Is this your first boyfriend since you have been married? Was it your idea or your husband's to open up your marriage and allow you to take on a lover? 

I saw in another post you haven't tried a cage yet but may be considering it - is this something you learned about from the site or something you and your husband were already considering? 

Posted : 06/08/2021 7:21 pm
Kendrarocks
(@kendrarocks)
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

@kendrarocks 

Kendra - welcome! Thanks for sharing your story and joining our little crew. Is this your first boyfriend since you have been married? Was it your idea or your husband's to open up your marriage and allow you to take on a lover? 

I saw in another post you haven't tried a cage yet but may be considering it - is this something you learned about from the site or something you and your husband were already considering? 

Yes this is my first boyfriend since being married. Roy was self conscious that he wasn't able to make me cum when we had sex and it caused a whole series of conversations that started with hurt feelings and ended up with some ideas and solutions. The marriage isn't really open, I have a boyfriend who is a purely physical relationship and my emotional needs are met by Roy. 

I didn't even know about the cage until this site but it seems like it would be a boost to his emotional side. I have so much reading to catchup on, this site is great!

Posted : 07/08/2021 7:07 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@kendrarocks Awesome - congratulations!

I can see how his inability to please you would lead to problems. It took several years for my wife and I to find a way to make her cum as well though she just faked it and never let on there was a problem :(. But hey --- things are better now! 

A cage likely would help his emotional state - especially if he enjoys SPH and knowing he can't satisfy you anyway. This will prevent him from touching himself too much and make sure he is always looking out for you. It will also likely help him when you are with your boyfriend since the regret/humiliation after orgasm can be intense! 

If this is too personal feel free not to answer, but does your husband watch or listen when you are with your bf or are you totally away from him? 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:23 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement