17 Posts
7 Users
54 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @macy-has-keys
Posted by: @subhubphx

I am chaste 24/7/365 ... but my beautiful Dominant Wife does not want me to be in a cage.  Her decision because it is her preference.  Don't get me wrong.  I know it is a distinct privilege to not have to shoulder the burden of wearing a cage while chaste and all that comes with (peeing sitting down and the clean up afterward - yuck), but after all these years I guess I've earned the trust from my Wife to be on the honor system.  She doesn't want it caged so she has spontaneous and instant access to it, and I don't want it caged because, well, it's a pain in the ass.  Even though I am on the honor system, I am still prohibited from touching myself sexually in any fashion, which clearly includes masturbating, so chaste I remain unless Mistress K. allows a rare orgasm. 

That said ... I can tell you that this year, during Locktober I did find myself thinking of my brothers-in-arms that were indeed locked in a cage.  Every day when I woke up, I did a little math to determine how many days they were in a cage, and how many days were left before they were (theoretically) set free.  I always wondered what they were going through.  The dread, the anxiety and for plenty others, the sheer joy of performing for their KH/Dominant/Mistress.

So, Brothers In Arms ... I salute you men that successfully navigated the rough seas of Locktober for another year.  I know you woman appreciate it and love you more for it.  Congratulations.  Just think, there is still 11 long months to go before it's time to get back in the game. 

I'm so proud of my husband for completing Locktober and pressing on with NOvember without a break! Not that I gave him a choice. This is the first real exercise of control I have imposed on him after years of wearing a device without any form of orgasm denial; provided I was the source of his orgasm.

He has worn a device daily for 7 years now. Locktober, and now NOvember, is not about wearing a physical device for him, but about orgasm control. I know I'm allowed all the orgasms I want under "the rules", but I have only had one so far because I am really wanting to experience that sexual longing, and eventual sexual ecstasy for him that he is experiencing for me. That one orgasm was a teasing accident that came out of nowhere lol. 

It's been an exciting, passionate experience and the control is intoxicating. Where did that intoxication finally come from after all these years?? Where is it going?? Don't know, but what an experience to go forward with!

Love this!!!

Posted : 13/11/2021 10:49 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@andy Cuming it the cage was surprising when we first started. Thought it wasn't suppose to happen but it appears to be reasonably common.

Posted : 14/11/2021 12:30 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement