(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

http://beccabellamy.net/beccas-guide-chastity-teasing/

This was a fun read!

Posted : 13/01/2020 11:42 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I like your version of cuckolding Kevin better.  This site was interesting yes, but it's all about humiliation and degradation of the husband/boyfriend in the cuckold role.

Posted : 25/08/2020 12:21 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

She certainly has quite the site both in terms of chastity and cuckolding, especially about creampie cleanups. 

Emma you mentioned that Kevin will lick you while you and Andrew are having sex - have you asked him to clean you up at all after Andrew cums or is that not something you are in to?

Advertisement

I know Kevin is locked up and his orgasms are restricted while Andrew is not --- are there any other sexual behaviors or sexual acts that Andrew is permitted that you deny to Kevin? 

Posted : 22/01/2021 12:47 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@j-s The creampie cleanups aren't something that we are intentional about doing. Kevin has cleaned his own before and that was great because I hadn't experienced an orgasm but his clean up was simply oral after sex. There just happened to be some cum in there. We have experienced some wonderful marathon sex sessions with piv, followed by oral, followed by more piv. When play isn't structured and may span some time, it isn't a thought nor a taboo or humiliation fantasy. Both guys really and genuinely want to please me and I absolutely love it.

I blogged about it once, some time ago.

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2018/12/27/to-eat-his-own/

Posted : 25/01/2021 10:38 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j --- thanks Emma. Love that both guys are working so hard to please you... what a terrible thing for a woman to have to enjoy ;). I wonder if you will ever be able to convince Andrew to let you peg him while Kevin watches, what a change that would be! 

As you guys have now lived together for longer has there been any change in Kevin's lock up or orgasm frequency as a result of Andrew being involved and there or is he still on about the same schedule as before the move in? 

Posted : 02/02/2021 7:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement