Clear all

The benefits, check that, problems with chastity

5 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Spoiler alert.  It really is a writing about the benefits of chastity. 

Came across this useful blog post.  Not really sure who the author is, but I found it on this Tumblr site which is a decidedly Femdom site.  The "article" speaks to one of the more important aspects of chastity ... the importance of tease and deny and NOT ignore and deny.  The language is very direct and speaks to some kinks that aren't my thing, but the message is consistent with what we all talk about around here ... chastity.

You can find it here.

Posted : 21/11/2020 7:40 am
lockedforlynn, Emma, gallifreystyle and 6 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you for sharing! Good article

Posted : 21/11/2020 10:25 am
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

I knew I read that before, Nov 2018:  flr-reading.tumblr.com/post/180544994273/the-benefits-problems-with-chastity-if-you-are 
It still holds true as a problem in my life. 

Advertisement

Ignore and deny turns harshly into sadness and resentment submission.  Angst and frustration for a day, then surrender and shame for the next day, dutiful throughout.

Mine: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lockedforlynn
Another recommended:  https://askagni.tumblr.com/

Posted : 23/11/2020 10:45 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @lockedforlynn

Ignore and deny turns harshly into sadness and resentment submission.

Yes. There is a responsibility for every woman that practices any form of control, even if it is only the use of a chastity cage.  More often than not, it's an indication that the wife is just not into but loves the husband enough to at least attempt to indulge in his fetish.  I hope that isn't the case for you.  Sad and resentful is no way to go through life.  Good luck my friend.

Oh, and thank you for taking the link I posted and showing here.  So much easier than clicking on a link.  

Posted : 23/11/2020 10:54 am
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

it's an indication that the wife is just not into but loves the husband enough to at least attempt to indulge in his fetish.  I hope that isn't the case for you. 

Over the years where vanilla life leaves distance and difficulties we'd conclude the question "what can change?"  There is a shared interest in FLR without a fetish origin.  I'd forget chastity in a heartbeat if our vanilla life was on fire.  (It's an "I'd do anything and everything until we find what works.)

Posted : 23/11/2020 11:10 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement