Happy womens day

5 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi there. Happy womens day for all the amazing beautiful and strong women here and out there, I know it was 2 days ago but I was busy with my boyfriend hahaha. So while I admit my bf and I didnt try pegging for a long time because he said he doesnt feel like trying it, we agreed to celebrate womens day every year like the marvel comic book movie deadpool style

Deadpool Happy International Women Day

So I fucked him in his ass, he had a rough time, but he enjoyed it and ended up cumming. So how many ladies celebrated that amazing day by giving guys a taste of their own thing? And guys, how many took one in the ass for the team hahaha?

Posted : 09/03/2022 11:23 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I wish I could say I did. May I ask if he orgasmed from the pegging only? It is a hope that I will be able to one day.

Posted : 10/03/2022 8:29 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@bestwhencaged I used a vibrator dildo after his body relaxed to the first dildo and he started having an erection. He came when I pegged him for a while and I turned on the vibrator dildo. He had contractions all over his pelvis and was making feminine moans and all his body was trembling when he came, it was a pleasure watching him like that.

Posted : 18/03/2022 11:20 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sarah sounds like fun

Advertisement

Posted : 18/03/2022 11:56 am
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yeah it was for both of us. But surely for me more than him hahaha. Poor guy needed some time to be able to walk and stand properly.

Posted : 18/03/2022 12:54 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement