Pegging for us

8 Posts
6 Users
16 Likes
Rockemsockemlockem
(@rockemsockemlockem)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I start by saying I really like pegging. He suggested it to help get attention when he is locked and after reading this blog and doing some other web site searches I tried it too. I love it. Many times I will wear the sexy harness around the house with the dildo on it. Just watch tv or do chores. I like having it attached and feeling like part of my body. He knows that he will be getting the business later but he doesn't know just when.

When we do pegging I initiate and tell him how we will peg. So much fun watching my strong man become submissive and needy and crave my attention in this way. 

I attach a picture of my harness and I think it is very cute and sexy. Feeling this way is important to me because it makes me feel comfortable and very confident with my new body part. 

Posted : 08/11/2019 10:04 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome to the club. Once I felt like I could have a cock and dominate someone in that way, things totally flipped for me. Pegging helped me not to be afraid of male sexuality. I saw how vulnerable men can be— if they are open enough. It is such a wonderful equalizer and it helps you connect with him in such a tender, loving way that they normally aren't capable of.

Pegging can be gentle or aggressive and I enjoy both depending on my mood. 

Advertisement

Posted : 08/11/2019 11:18 am
optimus3000, subhubphx, subhubphx and 1 people reacted
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Is your joy primarily driven by the awareness or do you use a double sided dildo? We use a double sided one and have never owned a single sided one. Curious to find how it makes it fun for you. Also, have you tried clone a willy? We stumbled across it on Amazon yesterday and are dying to try it out.

Posted : 09/08/2020 2:22 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@goldilocks I did purchase a double sided or actually it was a strapless strapon. I didn't really care for it. I think most of the pleasure for me is psychological. I've seen clone a willy also but I like the box of willys that I've got just fine. Hah!

Posted : 13/08/2020 4:10 pm
goldilocks, subhubphx, goldilocks and 3 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

JMHO - Pegging and /or cuckolding are a natural part of most Female Led Relationships, and the male should be expected to submit to them if his lady wishes. The classic scenario of the submissive male caged, locked, frustrated, and denied, then pegged by his dominant lady, and/or watching respectfully and quietly while his wife or girlfriend gets her sexual pleasure with a better endowed man, should be the rule, and not the exception. These 2 things can be introduced gradually of course, but Her wishes take priority over his-  ?      

Posted : 27/05/2021 1:15 am
(@Anonymous)

@williamportor

I believe rules are governed by the dynamics with each realtionship based on comfort zones, kinks and limmits.

For me pegging would not be a problem but cockhold would be.

It is way past my limmits and would hurt me and weaken the realationship not strenghten it.

Before you judge me, keep in mind this is the way I feel.

I will never judge anyone or think less of them, if its within your rules go for it, live it, enjoy it ?

Posted : 27/05/2021 8:38 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

JMHO - Pegging and /or cuckolding are a natural part of most Female Led Relationships, and the male should be expected to submit to them if his lady wishes. The classic scenario of the submissive male caged, locked, frustrated, and denied, then pegged by his dominant lady, and/or watching respectfully and quietly while his wife or girlfriend gets her sexual pleasure with a better endowed man, should be the rule, and not the exception. These 2 things can be introduced gradually of course, but Her wishes take priority over his-  ?      

I don't agree that it is or should be a foregone conclusion that pegging and/or cuckolding are a natural part of MOST WLM/FLR.  Especially cuckolding.  Perhaps they naturally in some, or even many relationships, but not most.  Nor do I agree that it "should be the rule, and not the exception".  Clearly the Dominant Woman's desires are paramount, and she should feel responsible for communication those desires i a way that does not force her man to consciously or subconsciously acquiesce for fear of losing her if he does.  I firmly believe that such a scenario starts the closk on the doom of the relationship.

Posted : 27/05/2021 9:46 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @grom

For me pegging would not be a problem but cockhold would be.

It is way past my limmits and would hurt me and weaken the realationship not strenghten it.

It's the way you feel my friend and nobody will judge you.  If someone does, it shouldn't and doesn't matter what they think about how you should in your relationship.  Rock on my friend!

Posted : 27/05/2021 9:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement