Sleeping with a Strap-On

3 Posts
3 Users
23 Likes
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Sometimes I sleep with my strap-on and it makes for very interesting cuddling. I am a side-sleeper and I love being the big spoon so this works for us. I ran across the picture below and it made me think that I should post about sleeping. Something about feeling me pressed up against his bottom or even his cage is comforting for both of us. We both get off knowing that I am free and he is not. 

Ib96Dory7L481

Posted : 10/12/2021 11:56 am
optimus3000, Bluesboy, nevertoolate and 10 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @therachel

Something about feeling me pressed up against his bottom or even his cage is comforting for both of us. We both get off knowing that I am free and he is not. 

I like this!!

Stephen Schneider Ben Gif By Imaginary Mary On Abc

Posted : 10/12/2021 2:55 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @therachel

Sometimes I sleep with my strap-on and it makes for very interesting cuddling. I am a side-sleeper and I love being the big spoon so this works for us. I ran across the picture below and it made me think that I should post about sleeping. Something about feeling me pressed up against his bottom or even his cage is comforting for both of us. We both get off knowing that I am free and he is not. 

Ib96Dory7L481

IMHO - It's appropriate for a woman with a strap on to be the big spoon when in bed at night. This saves time when she wants to do some pegging, as well as provides a subtle reminder of her dominant role in the relationship. 🙂

Posted : 11/12/2021 2:03 pm
Bluesboy, mickg93, nevertoolate and 4 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement