The Cure For Depression

14 Posts
9 Users
60 Likes
Randiwithani
(@randiwithani)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband and I have been pegging for just over a month. It started as a kink that we wanted to try and our interest spurred from a few blogs on your site. My husband has a history of depression and sexual attention keeps his spirits high so I've been making efforts to make him feel special.

I have been reading about pegging and the psychological effects but it seems to have ?cured? my husband's depression. I know that a month isn't long enough to call anything a personality change but something has clicked and really lit a spark in him. I really hope it stays but I wanted to thank you for having this blog. Society sees pegging as a humiliating and shameful thing but we have found a wealth of love and satisfaction by adding it to our bedroom. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Posted : 11/11/2019 10:26 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thanks Randi & welcome to the site.

I don't think that pegging necessarily cures anything, you husband may be loving the extra sexual attention and it may highlight something that was missing previously. There is a chemical aspect of pegging, however. 

I've been following this on Reddit for the last few days, great discussion about how pegging may stimulate the vagus nerve and the pineal gland. 

Advertisement

https://www.reddit.com/r/StraightPegging/comments/dtl7v0/pegging_hormones/

The pineal gland is extremely interesting and known as the "third eye". We don't know the full function of the gland but it is responsible for producing melatonin and serotonin. Needless to say, lots of speculation but there is certainly more to pegging than sticking something in his butt. The deep emotions and positive changes that come from the simple act are incredible. 

Posted : 11/11/2019 11:03 am
spinpole2001, SandiBeaches, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Saturnalia
(@saturnalia)
Eminent Member

I posted that on reddit and I have been lurking this site for quite some time. I didn't really think to register until now. I do think there is something more than meets the eye to pegging. My boyfriend is "addicted" to pegging in a way that isn't just orgasm addiction. Something else is there and I think it is some sort of hormonal secretion from either the pineal gland or the prostate. Can you add to the reddit post with any thoughts that you have? I know your blog is popular and no offense but reddit is much more exposure to this question that I feel is important.

Posted : 11/11/2019 11:34 am
spinpole2001, SandiBeaches, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Sandibeaches
(@sandibeaches)
Trusted Member

Surely there is more to it. I don't know if it is submission, embarrassment or just going against the sexual norms of our society. No matter what it is, we were missing out until we tried it. I love the feeling of being in the driver seat some of the time but I also enjoy being in the passenger seat. We have about four or five dildos of various shapes and sizes. Sometimes he is permitted to choose and sometimes I am permitted to choose. He usually selects the smaller options while I go for the larger ones because I feel like it intensifies the experience for both of us. His whines get whinier, his whimpers get softer and his attitude is more peacefully submissive.

This post was modified 4 years ago by SandiBeaches

Posted : 11/11/2019 12:01 pm
Buellford, spinpole2001, Buellford and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

Ladies, now i dont know about this whole depression thing but i am gonna tell you something from my personal experience, we dont know how much we need our women to have the power until you show him how amazing it is to give it up. and i do believe that there is no better way than pegging, cause i believe that in a way you strip him down from all his bs and show him its ok to be vulnerable, but i dont think that any man will ever ask for it cause of the society and stuff like that so you have to be patient and caressing and compassionate with him until he starts relaxing for it then , i believe , you have to dominate him , just strip him down from all of it, and be , in a way, slow and understanding of him when you are done fucking him, especially the first time, cause damn we can be a mess and  be all over the place. As for the size of the dildo SandiBeaches, most men even the ones that accepted and admited loving being pegged in a way still feel ashamed of asking for the big one, now dont mistake a big for one thats big that it hurts him. you have to know his size. Now we want you to give us the big one but we are afraid that we might get judged for it, i am lucky enough to have a wife who is understanding and just understands me without me saying anything, when she asks me to pick she keeps telling me "you want the big one dont you?" and i she even admit she likes how whiny i can be . 

Posted : 14/11/2019 3:30 am
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Hi Randi, 

You started this thread nearly a year ago and with a month of data collected at that time. I hope you don’t mind my circling back. How is your husband’s mood now 10 months into the “experiment.” Do you continue to think that it has stabilized or improved due to pegging?

What is the time course relationship between your starting to peg him and other aspects of your relationship that might exist alongside pegging, ie chastity, FLM domination?

Regards,

JD

Posted : 04/09/2020 2:23 pm
Randiwithani
(@randiwithani)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

His mood is much better partially because of pegging and mostly in part to improved communication. Pegging is directly responsible for getting him in touch with his feelings and making him to be comfortable with talking to me. We don't really want to try chastity. No offense to anyone its just not something that we want to do. We really enjoy pegging and that is a normal part of our sex life. We are maybe half and half pegging with vaginal. I find that when I initiate sex, it is usually for pegging but that is not always the case.

When I posted this, I was almost in disbelief at the change I had seen and it has continued to be amazing. Emma isn't directly responsible for saving my marriage and my husband's mental well being but she can take some credit.

Posted : 04/09/2020 3:11 pm
Vikter, jd, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Randiwithani
(@randiwithani)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Also with this whole covid thing. hard to believe it has been a year already since posting this. With the extra time spent home with my husband this is the perfect year to have an improved relationship.

Posted : 04/09/2020 3:12 pm
subhubphx, Vikter, jd and 6 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @randiwithani

Also with this whole covid thing. hard to believe it has been a year already since posting this. With the extra time spent home with my husband this is the perfect year to have an improved relationship.

It's good to see people using time together well instead of it ripping them apart. Glad you have found success. It is amazing how role reversal can open people's eyes to their partners true needs.

Posted : 05/09/2020 4:25 am
(@Anonymous)

Hi @randiwithani. Thanks for your openness with these posts! Mental health is so important and still not discussed enough in society. I just joined the blog a couple days ago and so am catching up on content I've missed.  

That's interesting hearing about a noticeable improvement to his depression with chastity. I can't speak to depression, but I do know that chastity has definitely improved my experience with anxiety. It didn't happen overnight, but learning to trust my ladies with my penis and orgasms did wonders with ultimately making me feel safe, secured, and care for. I don't need to worry about. I don't need to feel shamed about my own behavior or masturbation any more. I have greater connections and emotional depth with the three of them and believe my engagement with women in general was improved. I know I can trust my ladies to guide, teach, and release me and it helps me not worry about my own release or be a slave to it when I relinquish that control and am able to trust. The cage feels like their constant comforting presence holding my intimate areas and I don't feel so alone. 🙂

Posted : 05/09/2020 7:38 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @johnny-is-caged

The cage feels like their constant comforting presence holding my intimate areas and I don't feel so alone. 🙂

Beautifully written.

Posted : 06/09/2020 8:29 pm
subhubphx, subhubphx, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

Thank you, @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j. And thank you for pouring so much time, effort, and heart into this blog and providing a space for me and others to felt heard and understood as well. I hope that my own sharing, as well as @randiwithanimay's, may be relatable to others and encourage more women and men to explore male chastity as a lifestyle. There are so many beautiful outcomes that are fostered simply by locking and controlling the penis. ? 

Posted : 06/09/2020 10:10 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @randiwithani

Society sees pegging as a humiliating and shameful thing but we have found a wealth of love and satisfaction by adding it to our bedroom. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

In the absence of caring too much about perceived societal norms, the act of taking your wife's cock is so deeply loving, its almost spiritual.  Congratulations to the both of you. 

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:22 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @sandibeaches

I don't know if it is submission, embarrassment or just going against the sexual norms of our society.

I think for many of us it is a deep and meaningful expression of love making between a man and a woman that exists if they aren't overly subject to perceived societal norms, much to the same extent they may feel with PIV sex.  When it's beautiful, it's beautiful.

Posted : 07/09/2020 8:26 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement