3 part series on “Our Boyfriend”

6 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

Emma,

I have been reading your posts from the beginning and then I came to the 3 part series on “Our Boyfriend.” First, it was hot! After you permitted Kevin to cum on your leg in part 3, I was certain you were going to make him orally clean it ALL up. I also enjoyed reading MagicalMolly’s story. These stories are very sexy and I am trying to wrap my head around them. Let me be completely clear that I am not judging you in any way…just thinking about it! “You are getting to keep your cake and eating it too.” You clearly love Kevin and I think you crave his affections. However, you can only get the level of affection you crave by limiting his ability have PIV sex with you and dominating him. You stated before that you want a rich sex life (paraphrasing from memory) and now Andrew satisfies your need for penetrative sex. You get everything you want. Andrew gets no strings attached sex without much of an investment. I must assume Kevin is getting something he needs, you Emma. I have a deep desire to submit to a woman, in anyway I can, which is why I can appreciate the dynamic of this arrangement. But I need to think about this more. I really enjoyed these stories.

Posted : 18/09/2020 10:59 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @drsam

After you permitted Kevin to cum on your leg in part 3,

Wait, what?  I must've missed something.  In part 3, I thought Kevin was asked to wait outside while Emma and Andrew had some alone time.  

Posted : 19/09/2020 3:44 am
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Actually, the threesome where Kevin was permitted to cum on Emma's thigh, to be specific, was in Ping Pong part 2 (August 3, 2020). My mistake. Emma and Andrew just talked while Kevin worked in the next post, "Our Boyfriend." Emma and Andrew had some alone time in Having Fun With It: Only Two Players (Aug. 27, 2020).

Advertisement

Posted : 19/09/2020 5:00 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@drsam

I feel like that series turned into harry potter or something. I hate multi part stuff. I'll try to do any more as more standalone. Kevin and I have a richly emotional connection and our unique sexual dynamic plays directly into the emotions that we experience together. While Andrew does satisfy my need for penetrative sex, I do also desire penetrative sex with Kevin. It's just... different. It is more deeply connected. Maybe we can equate Andrew to lust and Kevin to Love. 

Posted : 21/09/2020 10:48 am
AandM, subhubphx, AandM and 3 people reacted
Drsam
(@drsam)
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Maybe we can equate Andrew to lust and Kevin to Love. 

Hi Emma,

First, thank you for starting this blog to share your adventure with Kevin and thank you for your response to my post. I’d like to say again that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entries from the beginning and really enjoyed this multi-part post as it allows you to provide more details. Let me also say that I think the blog is very well written.

Your love and commitment to Kevin is very obvious in your writing and I never intended to imply anything else. I also like your way of defining these relationships as lust and love.

I just love the dynamics of your relationship and I look forward to reading more.

--sam

Posted : 21/09/2020 11:30 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @drsam

I’d like to say again that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your entries from the beginning and really enjoyed this multi-part post as it allows you to provide more details.

Of course I agree with Sam’s entire comment but also want to add my support for the multi-part aspect for the same reason. 

Posted : 21/09/2020 11:35 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement