Clear all

First nut cuck

7 Posts
3 Users
27 Likes
Gossamer
(@gossamer)
Topic starter

My wife encouraged me to post our first threesome story it was several years ago and my friend Ron was visiting my wife and I. I grew up with him and had not stayed in great contact so we all sat around and caught up. I could tell my wife and Ron had some chemistry so I backed off to let them enjoy it. We've talked about threesomes and I trusted Ron especially since he was visiting from two states away so I figured if it was to happen it might be a good setup for it.

The chemistriy continued and I pulled her aside and said maybe this is the threesome we have talked about. She coyly said that she was hoping for it. Once we were on the same page she turned the flirting dial up. Next thing you know we were in the guest room and she was asking us both if it was ok to go further. We both said yes and I was very aroused and excited at the idea of a threesome, this was a fantasy for both of us. Ron was a good looking guy somewhat a dad bod but he was in better shape than me. 

Our clothes slid off and she took turns kneeling in front of us and sucking both of us, stroking the other while she sucked. I told her to slow down because I felt myself getting close but I accidentally came quickly. Unannounced without warning in her mouth. She looked surprised, Ron looked even more surprised. I was bummed because it usually takes 15 or more minutes before I am ready again. She wiped her lips and continued with her attention on Ron. I watched as our threesome became a twosome and he got behind her from behind on the side of the guest bed. I'll never forget the moment he entered her, the were both looking at me nearly 5 feet away sitting on the side of the bed stroking my cock and trying to get it ready again. 

I watched them make love for twenty minutes and both of them collapsed on the bed smiling. Seemed like they had forgotten I was there but my wife looked over to me motioned for me to come cuddle. She layed between us and I was frustrated and partly humiliated because I realized that what really happened is a twosome. I found it oddly hot that I had just watched my friend have sex with my wife while I sat on the side of the bed and watched. The reality set in that it had not been a threesome but a cuckold. We went to our room and she asked if I was ok. I told her that I hadn't really gotten to enjoy it and we ended up having sex when we got to our bedroom. I was mentally elsewhere but it made me rock hard to think about watching her and I came quickly once I got into the right headspace. That moment when they both made eye contact while he entered her is where my mind goes when I am masturbating. I think it might be the single hottest experience in my life. We talk about it now and laugh at how our first threesome became our first cuckold experience.

Thanks for the site we both enjoy it and I like the new colors on the homepage. Many of your blogs are great conversation starters for us. This experience made us both enjoy the cuckold side of things. For her it isnt about a bigger stronger blacker hotter guy it is about me nutting so quick and she is aroused by a guy with better stamina. We are part of the lifestyle now and I am locked in chastity for one or two weeks at a time. It doesnt help with my stamina. When I get out my first orgasm is quick because of no touching for a week. We both enjoy the teasing and she feels empowered knowing I am under her lock and key. Day 7 of locktober!

Advertisement

Posted : 07/10/2021 6:43 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Curious, you said you are locked up, but when you masturbate, you go back to the eye contact made at the first cuck experience. 
Does your wife know this? 
The cuckold scene seems to be more about fantasy in many ways, for the male to pleasure themselves to…

Are you and your wife still practicing this and if so, how does it fit into your lives now? Often? Once in a while? Does she initiate it and/or keep it ongoing? 

Ive known several poly couples and it always seems to come and go in waves but eventually it ran its course, twice, destroying relationships. The two that did survive were not based in cuckold but mutual swinging and after a while they stopped the lifestyle 

Posted : 07/10/2021 8:44 am
Gossamer
(@gossamer)
Topic starter

chastity is an on again off again role in our lives but when she takes the initiate to lock, it is for usually one or two weeks. After we got our covid vaccine, we connected with the local swinging scene and enjoy that community. The story above is our only real cuckold experience and it wasn't even intended to be. Everything since then has been with couples and softer. I do fantasize about the feelings I got from feeling like a cuckold but I don't know if we will do it again. What caused the two destroyed relationships? Was it jealousy or communication or do you know?

Posted : 07/10/2021 9:23 am
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@gossamer Mostly jealousy.. and I also believe it went to a bad place….where the the couple spent more and more time with the third and it eventually broke what may have already been a waning relationship, apart. 
it is, a somewhat dangerous thing (or certainly can be) and i don’t believe its for all couples. My wife and I saw different people openly, when we dated for a while. Maybe a year or so after “officially” becoming a couple. She had fooled around behind the back of her previous relationship and i knew this…and I decided instead of trying to worry about her straying, I encouraged it. It was a turn on for me, but eventually, for her, it no longer was. So it ended. We have discussed it several times since and even since we have been married and at this time, she is not interested in pursuing it. Neither am I but its definitely not off the table completely. She is a flirty lady and i enjoy that about her. I do wonder, now that we are married and committed for our lives together, something i take very seriously, how would it affect me now?? Whereas prior, we were dating and maybe the potential of being hurt wasn’t with as much consequence?

Posted : 07/10/2021 9:45 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

it is, a somewhat dangerous thing (or certainly can be) and i don’t believe its for all couples.

Like playing with fire.  There needs to be copious amounts of real, genuine and deep communication but in the end I believe boils down to ONE thing ... If non-monogamy/cuckolding happens, it MUST be because it is something she, on her own, wants.  If it happens because it is a fetish for him, the fire that they are playing will most certainly burn them both.

Posted : 07/10/2021 1:05 pm
djv, nevertoolate, djv and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@subhubphx And I think that it is about his kink and not hers most often. It also is one of those things that probably is best left fantasy than real…in most cases 

Posted : 07/10/2021 1:18 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@djv   This has always been a touchy subject with me because I live in an acknowledged, loving WLM.  My beautiful wife has not (yet anyway) expressed a desire to have another lover(s), so any anxiety about that has not been something I have had to face.  That said, our WLM journey continues to take us to places we have never been before and because of the nature of our WLM, if it were something she decided she wanted, my vow of submission to her would mean it would be something I would have to accept and embrace ... because for us, in our marriage and in our lifestyle, I have committed and vowed to see her enjoy her life in whatever way she sees fit.  Even if that were to mean she changes her mind about taking on another man (or woman) as a lover.  

I don't happen to be one of those men that fantasizes about seeing my wife with another man and as such, we are a bit immune from that angle.  That said, if she wanted, she'd have it.

Posted : 07/10/2021 1:41 pm
Emma, djv, Emma and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement