Poly-Friending yes, but no cuckolding

36 Posts
8 Users
75 Likes
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

When talking about wife's sex with other men, everyone immediately thinks of cuckolding. I don’t like that term, nor the humiliations that are present in cuckolding. My husband could never satisfy me in PIV sex that's why we haven't practiced it for years.

My hubby and I have talked about my sex with other men and we both agree that I deserve to have good PIV sex. It has to be in a way that we both enjoy, without the homosexual component.

My sex with another man is supposed to happen this weekend for the first time.

Posted : 10/06/2021 11:24 pm
winstonmacgregor, nevertoolate, joebear and 12 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @suzzana

How exciting.  I hope we get to hear about how it went for you ... nad for your husband.  Are you nervous, excited, both?

Posted : 11/06/2021 8:02 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

When talking about wife's sex with other men, everyone immediately thinks of cuckolding. I don’t like that term, nor the humiliations that are present in cuckolding. My husband could never satisfy me in PIV sex that's why we haven't practiced it for years.

My hubby and I have talked about my sex with other men and we both agree that I deserve to have good PIV sex. It has to be in a way that we both enjoy, without the homosexual component.

Labels aside, this is perfectly natural. Women in FLR's have every right to seek sexual gratification with another, and/or peg their submissive male husband or BF whenever they see fit. I hope your sexual encounter goes well, and that it fulfills the desire you are entitled to.     

Advertisement

Posted : 11/06/2021 11:40 am
nevertoolate, Suzzana, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@williamportor I don’t agree with the proposition that FLR gives a wife a “right” to do “whatever she sees fit” with her husband.  FLR’s, like any form of dominant/submissive relationship, need to be “safe, sane, and consensual”, as the old BDSM rule says.  My wife has had lovers, and that has been a source of erotic pleasure for both of us.  But I have consented to that.  Consent is essential and needs to be continuously negotiated.

Posted : 12/06/2021 5:20 am
DavidS, Nika, DavidS and 3 people reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@happycuckold 
There are no one rule for everyone. In FLR, the wife establishes the rules that best suit her marriage and what she wants to achieve.

Posted : 12/06/2021 5:43 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@suzzana 

If you really are a "woman" ? , then you should have your head examined. (If what you post is true). Some of us believe you're actually a man, writing fantasy. 

Posted : 12/06/2021 6:36 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @nika

@suzzana 

If you really are a "woman" ? , then you should have your head examined. (If what you post is true). Some of us believe you're actually a man, writing fantasy. 

I don't that's fair or called for.  Why in the world would you accuse such a thing to this person anymore than anyone else?  Exactly who are "some of us" besides you?

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:20 am
Katie, Katie and Katie reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx 

Read his posts with your sensi hats on. Then you'd realize this is actually a man taking you for a ride.

No sane woman would treat their husband/partner as objects/things/garbage ,to whom she can do what she wants to do. In any relationship, you don't degrade your partner. I think/hope you're wise enough to see things for what they really are.

There are others who's already messaged me about this. I was glad I wasn't the only one to realize what's going on.

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:33 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx 

Read his posts with your sensi hats on. Then you'd realize this is actually a man taking you for a ride.

No sane woman would treat their husband/partner as objects/things/garbage ,to whom she can do what she wants to do. In any relationship, you don't degrade your partner. I think/hope you're wise enough to see things for what they really are.

There are others who's already messaged me about this. I was glad I wasn't the only one to realize what's going on.

Ok ... opinions and speculation are one thing, but those are not sufficient for a public accusation, IMHO.  I don't know what a sensi hat is so I can't put one on.  I suggest that it is your opinion that this person's husband is treated like "garbage" but I will tell you that I know a few woman that are unquestionably sane that do in fact "treat" their husbands in ways exactly/similar to the way Suzzana describes her relationship.  And they are all exceedingly happy with their lives together.  It's all a matter of one's perspective isn't it?  To each their own ... and if it works for them, more power to them.  

Anonymous "others" that feel similar to what you suspect is not a suitable justification for a public accusation in my opinion.  If you believe what you believe to be true, you can choose to simply ignore her.  Just my opinion.  I could be wrong.

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:46 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@subhubphx 

Emma told me that she wishes to keep this forum friendly for men and women who're thinking about an FLR, If he posts these in the "fiction section", then probably its okay. But if you degrade your sub/man to a "thing" and think you can do things what you want to, I don't know what to say. Any sensible person can see what he writes is fantasy. Not about any sort of intimate relationship. If a woman thinks like "Susanna" does, then she has some serious problems.

We have to come out of "Sub-space" and see if she's treating you right. FLR is not about making submissive men look like scum on earth. I think you know that.

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@nika I think you may have missed my point Nika.  That being our individual opinions notwithstanding, it's not appropriate (in my opinion) to merely denigrate one's character and reputation publicly, even if you had first hand, absolute knowledge of what you may believe to be true.  It's just unsavory, again, in my opinion. 

Emma does a very good job on her own policing her site and corralling the cats as it were. 

But if you degrade your sub/man to a "thing" and think you can do things what you want to, I don't know what to say. Any sensible person can see what he writes is fantasy. Not about any sort of intimate relationship. If a woman thinks like "Susanna" does, then she has some serious problems.

Again, I have first hand, personal knowledge of couples, whom I respect very much, that live and exist in the very same manner as described by Suzzana, and they couldn't be happier.  So, there's that ...  To each their own.  I'll encourage you you again to consider simply ignoring the words of others that you may not agree with or who otherwise don't float your particular boat.  It's very liberating.

Posted : 12/06/2021 7:57 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@nika 
You are a "wonderful woman" who squeezes her "darling's" balls until they burst and fucks him in the yard so that all the neighbors can see it. Who needs to examine the head is for discussion. Mine is ok.

Posted : 12/06/2021 8:01 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx 

Emma told me that she wishes to keep this forum friendly for men and women who're thinking about an FLR, If he posts these in the "fiction section", then probably its okay. But if you degrade your sub/man to a "thing" and think you can do things what you want to, I don't know what to say. Any sensible person can see what he writes is fantasy. Not about any sort of intimate relationship. If a woman thinks like "Susanna" does, then she has some serious problems.

We have to come out of "Sub-space" and see if she's treating you right. FLR is not about making submissive men look like scum on earth. I think you know that.

Read your posts before you throw a stone at another. You started a crusade against me. You don't have to do that. 

Posted : 12/06/2021 8:07 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@suzzana 

"wonderful woman"

No, I'm not wonderful.

who squeezes her "darling's" balls until they burst

No, I didn't.

fucks him in the yard so that all the neighbors can see it

Our yard is well covered, as I said, it was our first time doing something like that, so I didn't want him to feel a bit "safe/secure".

Oh, what wonderful and caring women.

Posted : 12/06/2021 8:10 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@suzzana 

Correction.

Our yard is well covered, as I said, it was our first time doing something like that, so I wanted him to feel a bit "safe/secure".

Posted : 12/06/2021 8:14 am
Page 1 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement