Threesome, Then Just The Two Of Us

12 Posts
4 Users
36 Likes
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Are you ready? Tonight is that evening, I asked my husband.
Yes, I'm ready we've been putting off a lot.
Then you need to shave my pussy, I told him. He shaved smoothly and kissed her giving a blessing for a new penis.

Around 9 pm we went to the hotel, where Boris was waiting for us.
We undressed in the bathroom and lay naked on the bed. I was in the middle, on my right my husband, to my left Boris. Hubby and Boris kissed me alternately.
I started to suck Boris's penis, my husband licked my pussy. I was very excited and shivered. I turned on my stomach, lifted my ass up. Boris started immediately. My husband kissed my breasts and lips as I moaned loudly.

After a few of my orgasms, Boris came and lay down next to me. I kissed him lightly. Then my husband kissed me.
This is a new experience for me, Boris said.
It's for us too, I said.

It all took about 1h. Around 11 p.m. we came home. Hubby filled the tub as we lay facing each other. It was relaxing.
When we went to bed I was more horny than with Boris
Lick me down, I told him. I got very excited, I install mouth dildo on his head.

Fuck me!!
I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back and forth, in a rhythm that excited me ... I don't remember when we fell asleep. The smell of coffee woke me up. He also prepared a light breakfast that we ate on the terrace. Iron my red dress, I told him. And so the day after began.

Posted : 11/06/2021 11:59 pm
ntobbw, nevertoolate, LocknKey and 12 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

That was a lovely story!

Advertisement

Posted : 12/06/2021 6:14 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Excellent so glad you guys had a good time. If you don't mind my asking - where did Boris cum - was it into a condom? Into or on your body? 
How many years have you been with your husband and how long has it been since you last had sex with a man besides him? 

Posted : 14/06/2021 7:04 pm
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

Excellent so glad you guys had a good time. If you don't mind my asking - where did Boris cum - was it into a condom? Into or on your body? 
How many years have you been with your husband and how long has it been since you last had sex with a man besides him? 

Boris cum in a condom. We have been married for 10 years. My husband and I have not had PIV sex for the last 5 years because it came very quickly. After 10 years I have my first sex with another man.

Posted : 15/06/2021 12:03 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Wow it must have felt so amazing to have Boris inside of you after so long without! I am glad to hear that you all enjoyed it --- it sounds like there will be a repeat performance perhaps? Anything scheduled yet? 

Posted : 15/06/2021 8:09 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I have PIV sex with Boris once a week.

Posted : 08/08/2021 11:53 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@suzzana Very nice! Glad it is going well. Is your husband always there watching like the first time or have things changed since you started? 

Posted : 09/08/2021 11:35 am
FlaFLR, FlaFLR and FlaFLR reacted
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@j-s He is always with me. He prepares my vagina for a big cock, hugs me and kisses my breasts during intercourse.

Posted : 10/08/2021 12:13 am
nevertoolate, Matthew989, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@suzzana Would you ever consider bending your submissive husband's sexuality and making him become submissive to Boris? Your submissive husband and Boris could do forced bi under your supervision, maybe your husband could be a fluffer and prepare Boris for PIV with you.  This would really reinforce your husband's position as your submissive. 

Posted : 21/08/2021 7:09 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr Yesterday we sucked Boris's dick together, alternately. It was erotic.

Posted : 22/08/2021 11:13 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@suzzana This is very hot!  Are you going to have MMF threesomes in the future?  Is your husband bi-sexual or did he do this under your direction/ command like in forced - bi? 

Posted : 23/08/2021 12:42 am
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr I did not force hubby. Boris wanted him and me to suck his cock. Hubby accepted that. 

Posted : 24/08/2021 12:20 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement