Not Enjoying It

6 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
Franco83
(@franco83)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Anyone has a fetish for girls who dont enjoy it or are bored. I saw bored ignored on reddit and find it a big turn on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BorednIgnored/

Sometimes kimmy has me go down on her but does other things and just enjoys my attention to her or allows me to go down because it bring me pleasure. See what you think let me know.

Posted : 19/12/2021 1:00 pm
Franco83
(@franco83)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Vfjapxd v

Posted : 19/12/2021 1:02 pm
Franco83
(@franco83)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

07Otqho v

Advertisement

Posted : 19/12/2021 1:02 pm
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

I wouldn't want her to act like this because I'd begged and she wasn't in the mood. But if she took the lead then acted offhand, yes, very hot.

Posted : 20/12/2021 9:02 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Some time ago in our WLM, when I was allowed and getting orgasms because I really, really, really wanted or begged for them, or felt that I had earned one, Ms. K. would reluctantly agree and allow it, even if she was not in the mood.  We've long since abandoned the focus on my penis, my orgasms and whether or not I had earned or felt entitled to one.  She has since only allowed an orgasm for me when SHE, and SHE determined I was getting one, for whatever reason she decides on her own.

Back then, sometimes when I would get one, and she wasn't in the mood, she would genuinely exhibit a lack of interest and it was like ... 'come on now, hurry up and have your cummies.  I have other things I want to do.'  Neither of us had a fetish for it, or even really enjoyed it.  I did a little because I got to cum, but for her, it was a chore.  She likened it to masturbation for me because she felt an obligation to "allow" it.  In fact, toward the end of when this went on, my orgasms were primarily her standing next to me, fully clothed, arms crossed, looking at her watch. Hence the reason she put an end to it.  It clearly wasn't abour her or what she wanted.  It was about me.

All that said, what an interesting fetish I had never heard about before.

Posted : 20/12/2021 9:33 am
Phil Anonymous, J.M, Nika and 6 people reacted
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

"Hence the reason she put an end to it.  It clearly wasn't abour her or what she wanted.  It was about me."

I understand this in a different way. My ability or inability to orgasm was a chore to me and to my wife because I could practically never have anything much more than one would get from a prostate massage. In fact, not even that. It was annoying and upsetting. Actually when my wife "put an end to it" it the 'end' was trying to make me orgasm. I had suggested it. I actually feel much better she took the action. She'll still tease me and give me some prostate stimulation, but in this case closing the door on my non-orgasms was incredibly hot. Since I can wear my chastity device comfortably, I'm sure I'll wear it nearly all the time since it's a turn on to us both. I wore it all day and we walked in the woods for several hours.

Posted : 28/01/2022 8:07 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement