Size

9 Posts
4 Users
30 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My husbands size is totally fine but he is self conscious about it I think most guys are. Any time I turn him down for sex, I accompany with some SPH because it feeds his fantacy. As I learn about what makes him horny and turns him on I want to do more and more to be his perfect wife. We grow more distant physically but I am learning to do things that satisfy his lust fantasy side and bring us back closer together.

We are now locking him but before that when I didnt want to have sex, I would have him sit across the room from me and I could tell him to jerk off for me. I would say things like. Tug on your little guy for me, so me how much you want my body. If he was bigger we would be fucking right now instead of you stroking your puny cock. I thought this kind of stuff was mean at first and refused to do it but it really makes his sexual energy boil and he loves it. After he cums we cuddle and I tell him that he is perfect for me and how much I enjoy sending him on a loving ride through his testosterone and hormones by role playing with him.

If you havent try it and your guy is into size play and light humiliation, you should! It takes things to a whole new level and gives you sexual confidents even on those nights where you really aren't into being sexual for whatever reason. Just make sure that you tell him it is just play and hug it out with him after you play. 

Posted : 11/04/2022 12:16 pm
nevertoolate, TinCup, trophy.husband and 6 people reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Hope 2 experience it some day. Luv the reassurance after

Posted : 12/04/2022 2:45 pm
TinCup, TinCup and TinCup reacted
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

If we are insecure about something, teasing our sexual insecurities makes him feel insecure and sexually inferior. I am insecure about small tits and I make fun of them sometimes but I would never want him to make fun of them. So is this different for men and women? 

Advertisement

Posted : 13/04/2022 2:13 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bella909

If we are insecure about something, teasing our sexual insecurities makes him feel insecure and sexually inferior.

I agree, for me anyway.  I fear that sometimes men (or women) that claim to have a fetish about being humiliated, say that in order to fit in, hang on or otherwise ease the guilt of the partner doing the humiliation.  I get it, who am I to say how someone else feels about.  People have fetishes for many things I can' fathom for myself.  

Posted : 13/04/2022 2:24 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx @bella909

I'll second the fear. Not only saying it to fit in but also saying it because the humiliation feels good at first but can cut deep over time. Make it seem real and arouse him to no end but as @Jd3064169 said, make sure the aftercare is strong and reassure that it is just teasing no matter how real it may have seemed. Your energy is great and I imagine that you say some very creative things when you are teasing. I think our audience would like to hear some examples, some of us (myself included) lack creativity at times despite knowing how much this sort of thing arouses our partner.

Little Man Shrink Gif By Holly Logan

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:56 pm
restrainedlove, TinCup, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

There are endless possibilities with this type of humiliation,  only limit is imagination.  You could tease him while you make him watch you with your vibe, or blindfold him & have him listen,  or have him stand outside a locked door & really go wild with hoe great your bigger vibe is. 

Posted : 14/04/2022 5:45 pm
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It is a mind fuck how different sized men can be. One man may be two inches and another is twelve inches. I think that difference is why it makes it so self conscious for men. There is a literal gauge for how manly they are. If only they knew that bigger is certainly not better in all cases. If they are too small I like to play with them. If they are an in between size then sex is great, blowjobs are great. If they are too big then they are fascinating to play with but not good for sex or blowjobs. Husband with a medium size one is perfect but playing with a big one can be fun too.

Here are some teasings I say sometimes

1. It so cute
  2. if it was bigger I wouldnt be able to resist having sex
  3. it is thin like a pencil or carrot (it is not much girth)
  4. At least you know I am with you for your personality
  5. I can barely tell if you are hard.
  6. Tug on your babyboner
  7. Is that all the dick you have baby?
  8. You are being punished for having a small dicky
  9. Oh baby of course size matters.
  10. I like the shape but baby the perportion is all off!
  11. Do you ever feel like it is not fair you got stuck with the short end of the stick?
  12. You are too small to join in but you can enjoy the show.
  13. It gets biger right?
  14. If you shave it maybe it will look bigger?
  15. Which of your friends to you think are bigger than you?
  16. Hold my dildo and describe how much bigger and better it is. 
  17. Does it make you horny thinking about how silly that little thing looks?
  18. Ever notice when you jerk off you dont even use your hole hand. Just a few fingers!
  19. Can you imagine if I took a picture and showed my friends how small you are?

Like I said though he is normal size and a really good size it just really turns him on to feel inadequate. We talk after and let him know I was getting into character and he is really just perfect but the playtime is fun together so long as nobody gets their feelings hurt! 

Posted : 15/04/2022 9:17 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh and number 20.

How does it make you feel to know if we are in a room with ten guys, at least 8 of them are bigger than you?

Posted : 15/04/2022 9:23 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement