Pegging Dildo Selector Tool

3 Posts
3 Users
21 Likes
Hogansmoff
(@hogansmoff)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

This is a selection tool to help find the best pegging dildo.

The way most of us look for dildos is based off size and there's nothing out there to help with that. I have yet to find a single website with a size filter. It's frustrating. Searching for a new dildo is a game of luck. You click a pretty phallic picture and hope its the size and firmness you're looking for. Beginners and those who prefer smaller sized dildos have an especially difficult time as most dildos exceed 1.25" diameter and 6" insertable length

I wanted dildo shopping to be a easier and fun so built my own selector tool and included every piece of dildo information available. Within a few clicks you have a range of products that all fit your exact criteria, no guesswork.

Copy the spreadsheet to your own google account to access the filters. There's also a durometer scale and two histograms to show you the distributions of the data collected thus far.

I've included most of the dildos in the Pegging Gear Wiki plus a few other brands I enjoy. I'm currently at 166 unique entries. I plan on expanding this further to assist the community and my own butt hole so you're welcome to send me dildos/brands you would like added. Please see my "Notes and Criteria" sheet for inclusion criteria. I receive no monetary benefit from this and I'm not associated with any websites.

Advertisement

I hope others find this useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RsW5B76_Z1VVqKSHAu8LgXoWiKGJEiQvM4F3XTA0mYY/edit#gid=492734802

Posted : 01/12/2020 1:33 pm
nevertoolate, attisC, Emma and 15 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Holy smokes ... someone put a lot of work in creating that spreadsheet.

Posted : 02/12/2020 5:33 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Wow this is incredible. Thank you @hogansmoff

Posted : 03/12/2020 2:18 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement