Business Trips

2 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Archedback
(@archedback)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband does bring in most of the income for our household and he enjoys serving me in that way. He travels for several days at a time but rarely more than one week. When he returns from his trips I enjoy telling him stories of what I did during the week. Let me start by saying that we have not explored an open relationship or cuckold relationship but we both do fantasize about it. 

When he returned from four days in Ohio recently I told him another of these stories. I am an exercise and workout freak and I go to the gym every day. I told him that I was approached by a guy while I was at the gym. This guy was wearing blue gym shorts and was tall, handsome, dark hair, several tattoos were visible and the outline of his muscles were easy to see under his tight fitting workout shirt. I explained to him that I choose to not wear a wedding ring but I am married and my husband is on business for several days. We discussed meeting up for drinks and exchanged numbers.

I put on a little dress with matching heels and quickly changed into something less flattering. I did not want to give the message that this outfit would have given him. My more modest deep v blouse with a stretchy skirt was still sluttier than outfits I typically wear but this is not a typical night. At least I did not want to look like a hooker.

I got dressed and met at a nearby bar, we made small talk for a while but we both knew that we weren't here for this smalltalk. We sat at the bar and I set my hand on top of his thigh, rubbing his thigh as we talked together. My hand crept to his crotch and then back to his thigh. I could tell he was very distracted. I also enjoyed my hand on his muscular arm and neck as we got to know each other. 

After we had enjoyed good conversation and a few drinks together, I invited him to my home which was nearby. He asked if I was sure. I squeezed his arm as I told him I was very certain. I was not drunk but I was a little bit tipsy. He suggested that we drive together and come back for my car later. I agreed and he helped me into the passenger side of his car. 

Advertisement

We soon arrived at my home, it was only a few minutes away from the bar that I selected to meet with him. We went inside and up to the bedroom. I had made the bed nicely and I told him to lay on the comforter as I lowered his tight fitting trousers, he had to help me with the belt but I pulled them down revealing a very nice penis. It was the type of penis that still had some room to grow despite already being partially hard. I climbed up his body like a rock climber and examined his penis up close and gently kissed the tip while licking the entire length. It rose quickly to attention and it was larger than I had expected when I had first seen it but not too large. 

I took the tip of his penis into my mouth as my eyes looked first at him and then darted around the room at the photos of my husband. My heart smiled at the thought of my husband providing for our family and the home that allowed me to bring this new man home to enjoy physically. I felt a hand up my skirt and sliding gently my panties to the side. He could tell how wet this had made me because the panties were certainly wet to his touch.

I could not wait to be undressed or to enjoy foreplay. I had waited too long to feel his large muscular penis enter me. He attempted to sit up but I pushed him back. I climbed on him and straddled his body, still laying on the nicely made comforter. I delighted in the job that I had done making the bed for the occasion and the neatness made me smile as I felt him slide inside me. Gentle at first as his hands pulled my skirt up above my hips. I felt him slide in further. I wiggled myself a little bit once I knew he was inside me. I pushed myself down on him and he pushed himself to meet my body. We both made eye contact and I wonder if he may have seen my eyes roll back a bit as I gasped. We both were enjoying ourselves greatly. My eyes darted around the room to see the photos, my thoughts went to my husband and again to this lovely man beneath me. I such enjoyed the emotional stimulation that my husband could provide after so many years. My thoughts went to him as I felt my body quiver from the large penis sliding in and out of me. I felt so many good feelings about my husband. So many thoughts of sexual and mental stimulation and satisfaction. My head began to get light, I gasped as I felt my body lighten. I felt all of these things as waves of orgasm hit me. I heard him grunt and release his seed inside my body I held him in place with my legs as he shook and looked into his eyes until he closed them as the pleasure overtook him. 

My husband looked at me, so much detail. Not sure if it was true or not but I felt his penis and it was very hard. I enjoy to tell him stories about this sort of thing because I can tell that he loves me and one day we will find a way to try something like this in real life. With the end of my story, I asked my husband to take me to the bar because I had left my car there the previous night. He looked at me not certain if I would really go to such lengths to leave my car at the bar just to make him wonder about my story. The truth is, I had spent the night talking to one of my friends at this bar and she had taken me home but I wanted him to wonder. I wanted him to question whether fantasy or if this story was real.

This topic was modified 5 years ago by archedback

Posted : 09/09/2019 5:31 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Wonderful story! Thank you!!!!

Did you eventually tell him that you were out with your friend or leave him to wonder?

Posted : 09/09/2019 11:25 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Emma, I'm with you on this one . It's like a cliffhanging season ender ...does he know or doesn't he? I'm on pins and needles till this story gets resolved! @archedback great writing btw!

Posted : 14/09/2019 4:38 am
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement