I love my cuck

5 Posts
5 Users
15 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

This isn't me but I found it hot and wanted to share it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cuckoldstories/comments/fhaiii/i_love_my_cuck/

Posted : 26/11/2021 3:06 pm
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

My name is Maisy and I love my cuck very much. I choose to cuckold him because it makes us happy. He doesn’t do well under pressure and can be so hard on himself sometimes. He has had trouble keeping it up and gets all flustered and embarrassed when I focus my attention on him.

I liked the story, thank you for sharing. This sounds like Kev sometimes. It can be hard to get out of your own head!

Posted : 26/11/2021 5:34 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @whitedotsonteal

This isn't me but I found it hot and wanted to share it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cuckoldstories/comments/fhaiii/i_love_my_cuck/

Somehow I get the feeling this happens far more often in real life than most of us understand. 

Powerful men, who make many heavy decisions in their daily work often feel the need to submit to the wishes of a strong woman as a means of bringing balance to their lives. ? 

Advertisement

Posted : 27/11/2021 1:26 am
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@williamportor Absolutely. I am a very hard working man in a very “manly” field of work. It’s nice to have my wife take control of me. I have always been drawn towards strong women. My wife is not a total natural domme by any means, but she does like being being bossy in areas of our marriage. Surprisingly, sex has taken her some getting used to being in charge, but ahe definitely is getting the hang of it…

Posted : 27/11/2021 11:59 am
nevertoolate, williamportor, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Phil0110
(@phil0110)

I can't read an article 🙁 can anybody send it again? 

Posted : 27/06/2022 8:13 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement