What if it made her wet?

4 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Martin49
(@martin49)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

You don’t want to suck dick. You don’t want to get someone else hard with your mouth. The very idea of it is repulsive. You’re not gay and you don’t want your wife to think you are.

What if it made her wet, though? What if watching you suck cock made your wife’s pussy soaking wet with lust? What if she wanted it? What if she wanted you to be a cocksucker for her? Would you do it then?

“Suck his cock for me, baby,” she says. “Take him in your mouth. Do it for me. Get him hard for me.” She’s practically begging you.

You can feel her desire. You can feel the need. She wants to see your lips around her lover’s cock. She wants to see her husband sucking dick for her. She wants you to drop to your knees and look into her eyes as you take his cock into your mouth.

She kisses your neck and whispers into your ear, “Suck him for me, honey. Suck my lover’s cock. Be a good boy for me."

Advertisement

Her breath is warm on your neck. She nibbles gently on your ear lobe. Your body tingles with desire. She takes his cock in her hand. She rubs it against your lips. You pull away but her reassuring hand on the back of your head pushes you back toward his cock.

Your brain tells you not to open your lips. Don’t let that big cock in your mouth. Once you give in, you can never go back. Once you’ve sucked his cock she’s going to expect it from you.

You feel that powerful rush of desire. You want to submit to your wife’s need to have you blow her lover. You see the look in her eyes, she has a slight twinkle and she knows that you will do this for her.

You give in to her desires. You take his cock into your mouth. She moans. You hear her masturbating. She loves that you’re sucking cock for her. "Good boy. Be a good hubby for me. That’s so fucking hot, baby.”

You hear him groan. The man you’re blowing loves your mouth on his cock. He loves that you’re serving him and your wife. He loves that you’re giving head to someone that’s about to fuck the woman you married. He loves that you’ve accepted his presence in your bedroom. Your wife loves seeing his dick disappear into your mouth. She loves seeing you kneeling before him. She loves seeing how willing you are to please her, no man has ever sucked dick for her.

“That’s it, honey. Be a good cocksucker for him. Get him nice and hard for my pussy,” she says. She loves talking dirty to you while you’re blowing him. She kneels on the bed and directs you to lick her pussy so he can enter her. You climb on all fours toward her, she motions for you to lay down beneath her. You lay beneath her and take her warm pussy lips into your mouth. 

As you start to sit up, you feel him on top of you, entering her but leaving you with the best view in the house. You see the cock that had been in your mouth just moments earlier as it slides into her soaking wet pussy. You watch as he thrusts it in and out of her. She pushes her pussy down onto your face and you instinctively lick her pussy. You feel as her legs clench on your head and wave after wave of orgasms coarse through her body.

Just as you feel her body relax and go limp on top of your face, you hear him moan and you know what is next. He groans and releases wave after wave of hot juices inside of her. You smile as you hear her whimper and let out a slight giggle. You realize that the giggle is because she feels his huge load of hot cum coming out of her pussy and into your mouth. You try to wiggle free but she holds you beneath her and tells you to lick her until she cums again. You obey and lick, the first lick tastes like her but slightly saltier. After you hear her moan a few times, you go for it and give her well fucked pussy a wonderful, toe curling orgasm. She smiles and rolls on her side allowing you to crawl up beside her. 

He is laying on the other side of her, his body weak in a post orgasmic bliss. She is spooning him and motions for you to spoon her. You slide your incredibly hard cock into her well fucked pussy. You slide in easily and your insatiable woman grinds back onto your cock. After only a few minutes, you've had enough and release your hot cum inside of her.

Her special friend will be coming over again soon.

Posted : 03/09/2019 12:15 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Wow. Have to say that I enjoyed your writing style. I don't think that the act of Kev sucking cock would be hot to me but asking him to do so FOR ME would be empowering. Either way, thank you for your contribution. Do you have any more stories up your sleeve?

Posted : 04/09/2019 5:06 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Hi Martin49, 

What a great vignette. I find myself drawn to this topic like a moth to a flame. I often find cuckold stories both uncomfortable and erotic, and I experience some dread as I hope the female character doesn’t go through with it or that the male is able to stop things,  preserve his dignity and salvage a relationship wherein he was previously a central source of her pleasure. But your story, starting  with a believable male denial, exhorting your male reader in the second person, about his not being gay and not wanting to suck a cock and then followed by the articulation of her desire using the subjunctive mood really worked for me. Hot and smooth. Very little angst for me. Oh, and I should mention that I’m not gay, don’t want to suck cocks and am not a cuckold. But you already knew this didn’t you. Please write more or show us where you have already done so.

jd

Posted : 04/09/2019 8:17 pm
Dplaything, Martin49, Emma and 6 people reacted
Martin49
(@martin49)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

The dilemma is real. I worry about the satisfaction of my woman first and foremost.

Would I suck dick for her in a situation like the above? I would. 

Posted : 06/09/2019 3:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement