Clear all

When a threesome turns to a cuckold

1 Posts
1 Users
3 Likes
Wolfofthewharf
(@wolfofthewharf)
Topic starter

I've been dating my girlfriend (let's call her Amy) for 3 years now. She is a wild animal in the bedroom and even though I never made her cum, she said she really enjoyed our sex and didn't feel the need to cum.

We've mostly been doing vanilla stuff up until recently, when our sex got boring. I started recommending roleplays to her, but that didn't do much for us. That's when I tentatively said that we may want to try introducing another guy to our sex for a threesome. Her response was:

"You'd let another guy fuck me?" This is when I got a huge hard-on, but I hid it. I just told her that I'd be fucking her too, and she seemed intrigued by this. We talked about threesomes back before we actually started dating and she mentioned that she always had a fantasy for being raped or gangbanged (not really raped though, more like roleplay rape).

I started looking for a guy to join us and contacted a friend of mine (let's call him Jake), who I had known for years. I asked him if he would like to fuck my girlfriend, to which he first seemed skeptical. When he realized I was serious, he responded:

"Dude, your girlfriend has such a damn good ass. I would love to fucking spank her while doggyfucking her." Jake and I were always open about stuff, joking around fucking each others' moms, etc. I knew that he was serious about this, due to the sexual details he added here. Again, I got a hard on so heavily that I thought I was gonna cum in my pants.

Advertisement

I invited Jake to a threesome and he happily agreed. Amy seemed intrigued by the fact that Jake was the one joining us. I could see her smiling, even though she tried hiding it. In the past, I've seen her eyeing Jake in secrecy.

Fast forward to a week later, all three of us were in my apartment, sitting and talking. Jake and I were sitting on the couch, while Amy was on the sofa opposite of us. After some small talk, Jake tells her to come sit down between me and him.

She sits between us, and we're practically sandwiching her. Jake doesn't waste any time and he starts caressing her thigh. She was wearing a pretty short dress and he slipped his hand under it, pulling it up and slowly reaching up between her legs.

She immediately started moaning and turned to kiss me. She started grabbing my cock and I saw that she was fervently stroking Jake's cock through his jeans, as well. She turned to face Jake and started kissing him, and I couldn't help but notice how way more passionately they were kissing. He held her by the back of her neck and held her close to himself.

After minutes of intermittently kissing Jake and me, she threw one leg across him and sat on his lap, facing him. She was grinding his cock now and Jake held her ass with both hands, spanking her every now and again. Her dress was now pulled up so that her ass was exposed and by this time, I thought I was already going to cum, that's how turned on I was.

They continued kissing for a while, while she stroked my cock and then we went into the bedroom. Amy got on her knees and she pulled down my pants first. She then pulled down Jake's and his cock almost slapped her in the face. She widened her eyes to how fucking big he was (he was at least double my length and girth).

"Holy shit." She whispered, as she held his cock with one hand.

She put both hands around it and could still easily stroke him. She licked his balls tentatively little by little while stroking him. As if just remembering that I was there too, she started stroking me with one hand. She started blowing me a little, but pretty soon turned to Jake and licked the tip of his dick. She slowly put the tip in her mouth and then pulled it out, and then put it back in, each time swallowing it just a little deeper.

Jake was moaning by this point and she seemed mesmerized by it, as she stared up at him the whole time. She then rapidly started going up and down with her head, swallowing his cock as much as she could, not able to take the whole thing. Despite gagging, she kept trying to deepthroat him and he pushed her head closer.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She said every time between breaths while stroking him.

I was standing on the side and stroking my cock watching her fervently bob up and down, stroking, licking, swallowing. It looked like she was having the blowjob of her life, which says a lot, because Amy didn't even like blowjobs (with me at least).

After a couple minutes, we all get undressed and she lays on her back. I started fucking her missionary, while Jake stood next to her, slapping her face with his dick. The whole time, she kept swallowing and trying to catch his cock with her mouth, moaning. She was moaning way louder than when we fuck, so that told me that she must have been really turned on by Jake's cock.

We switch positions and she goes on all fours, I get in front of her, so she starts blowing me. Jake got behind her and very slowly, started inserting his cock inside her pussy. Amy is really tight, so she told him to be careful. Almost as soon as he started sliding in, her eyes rolled back and she put her head down, unable to focus on me anymore. I watched as Jake entered her all the way balls deep and then slowly slid halfway out, before increasing his speed.

"Oh god! Oh my god!" Amy screamed, as Jake fucked her faster and faster.

She was in a moment of such bliss, that I stepped aside and started filming with my phone. She didn't even notice I left, or didn't care enough. Jake spanked her hard and every time he did, she moaned even loader.

"Oh yes! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She screamed, as he pulled her hair and fucked her even harder than I thought he could, the sound of pounding repeatedly resounding in the room.

She was loud enough to wake up the dead and I have never made her moan like that before. I silently came on the side, but continued being turned on. I proceeded to film. Amy's ass was red from all the spanking.

Jake flipped her over on her back and spread her legs, holding them slightly up. Without using his ends, he aimed for her pussy and with ease got inside. He proceeded to pull out all the way and then reinsert a few times, before continuing to fuck her forcefully.

"Wait, it hurts a little. Stop." Amy said through moans and I could see mixed pain and pleasure on her face.

Jake slapped her in response and started choking her, all the while not stopping with the fucking. She moaned louder and once he let go of her throat, she said.

"Hit me again." He slapped her and she moaned once more, saying things like, "Oh, fuck yes! Use me like a fucktoy! Empty your balls inside me! Fill up my pussy with your cum!"

I never came inside Amy, because she was too afraid of getting pregnant, so this turned me on even more. I started stroking my cock again, feeling like I was going to come once more. Jake slapped her again and said:

"Whose slut are you?"

She moaned and screamed back things like.

"Yours! I'm your fucking whore! I love your big dick! I've never been fucked like this before!"

Minutes of pounding and Amy started screaming:

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" She started moaning and shaking and at the same time, Jake started moaning, too.

He went balls deep inside her and stayed like that while moaning. I saw his cock throbbing, while Amy pulled him in closer and wrapped her legs around him, screaming:

"Oh yes! Cum in my fucking pussy! Fill me up!"

He pulled out and cum started oozing out of her pussy. They were both done. I started fucking Amy, but she was practically sleeping. I came inside of her as well and we later got dressed.

We haven't invited Jake over yet, but whenever we have sex, we talk about how he fucked her.

Posted : 01/06/2021 9:05 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement