FLR's - They will evolve

4 Posts
4 Users
27 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Just some random thoughts: Consider where we are today compared to decades ago.

* Women were rarely (if ever) seen in corporate boardroom's, today they are everywhere.

* White women with black boyfriends were rarely (if ever) seen, today they are everywhere.

* Men were rarely (if ever) locked in chastity cages, today they are everywhere.

* Women were rarely (if ever) department heads, managers, law or accounting firm partners, today they are everywhere. 

Advertisement

* Gay's and Lesbians who admitted their sexuality were were never TV show hosts or lawmakers.

* Women cuckolding their husbands or boyfriends were a rare event, today they are (not quite) everywhere, but the numbers are growing. 

* Women as the dominant force in a marriage or BF/GF, were rarely (if ever) acknowledged, today their numbers are growing - just like the examples above. It's happening, even though we don't see the change from day to day. ? 

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:52 pm
debsguy, Emma, Matthew989 and 15 people reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

I have been trying to find a Dominant Lady that wants a FLR for four years now.   I have joined many so called FLR dating sites and all I seem to find are Pro-Dommes looking for money.  I know Life Style FLR Ladies are out there, this site is evidence of that. Maybe FLR's do have to evolve out of a vanilla relationship.

Posted : 27/11/2021 12:21 pm
Iwo79, Iwo79 and Iwo79 reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @flaflr

Maybe FLR's do have to evolve out of a vanilla relationship.

I think that is probably right. Personally if Kev and I were to break up and I was to look for someone else, I don't think that I would look for someone experienced. I loved watching Kev's evolution.

Posted : 28/11/2021 6:37 pm
nevertoolate, debsguy, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j
Posted by: @flaflr

Maybe FLR's do have to evolve out of a vanilla relationship.

I think that is probably right. Personally if Kev and I were to break up and I was to look for someone else, I don't think that I would look for someone experienced. I loved watching Kev's evolution.

Ours evolved out of a vanilla relationship.  I love watching out evolution too. 

Posted : 28/11/2021 8:15 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement