His Need for an Orgasm

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I read what Dave wrote in the comment section on the blog “You Aren’t Meeting My Sexual Needs.”  This is the first time he has opened up with anyone but me about his orgasm and what it means to him.  Not even Jane and John.  Maybe he is finally ready.  I think it is good for him to be honest with himself.  I think in our next Truth or Dare game he will be talking about it.  Jane and John will never see him as week or unmanly.  They actually think of him as a great lover.  They will be supportive. 

I would like to tell you how he got to this point and then some things about his orgasm that I am not sure he even knows.  I am guessing that after Dave reads this post we will be sitting down for a while tonight.  I’ll hold his hand and a lot of feelings will pour out of him.

In the beginning, for him, sex was sex and then we just kissed and hugged a little and went to sleep.  He had the typical let down the next morning.  He was still a great guy and did his share but the little things were missing for a day. 

Once we started the chastity it became much easier to teach him the difference between having sex and making love.  We made love on the nights he didn’t get an orgasm and in a matter of months he learned that he felt as much love then as he did when he got an orgasm.  It took a lot longer to transition to making love on nights he was to get an orgasm.  When I sensed he was anticipating the orgasm I would slow things down and go back to cuddling and make him think about making love instead of having sex.  It probably took a couple years or more to reach the point where he could reliably make love and just let the orgasm happen. It took another several months before I learned to time our orgasms so they synched.

It was also during this time when I learned how to deal with that depression.  It isn’t true depression in our case or the case of most men.  It is just a letdown caused by a change in the hormone balance so he doesn’t have the sexual desire and is less aware and less attentive in general for a period of hours to a couple days in some men.  But it falls under the general category of P.O.D.  Some women will actually suffer from this also and will even cry after sex.  Sorry I am digressing. That said, I learned that it can be overridden by keeping the loving “alive” for an extended period rather than just rolling over and saying goodnight.  It was during this period that his orgasms began to take on a more emotional aspect.  After we orgasmed he would really want to hold me and he would kiss my shoulders and neck because he knows how that makes me feel so loved.  He was actually enjoying the sensual loving after his orgasm was in the rear view mirror as much as the loving leading up to it.  

Advertisement

I think it was when he turned forty one I noticed the orgasms weren’t as strong and he wasn’t quite as horny and we went to once a week for him and I chose Saturday nights for our night.  This was when his orgasms started to take on a whole new meaning.  As soon as the earthquake underneath me stopped (When he has his orgasm it is with his whole body.) he would hold me very tight for a couple minutes.  His eyes would be closed and he would say I love you over and over.  

Fast forward to age forty nine.  We changed the schedule to every other Saturday for his orgasm.  Actually ten days or so would have worked based on his horniness levels but I had little trouble selling the argument that with the amount of time our sex took it was best to stay with our Saturday schedule.  The second Saturday of the new schedule, after our orgasms he pulled me so tight against him I could barely move and he said I Love you.  But then his voice started to crack and he started saying stuff like, “I can’t believe how much you love me.”   And “I don’t deserve you” and “I don’t want to ever lose you.”  I got frightened that maybe he was going to have an “episode.”  I kissed him gently and he softened his grip and he started to kiss my neck and shoulder and everything was okay.  This happens now after the orgasm every time we make love. 

I don’t believe he realizes what he actually says when he is holding me but he must have some inkling because of his fear that it isn’t real and the dream will end if he lets go of me.  During the day and most of the time he projects a confidence that would make you believe he was in charge of his life now.  Apparently a lot of those old insecurities from the years he was bullied are still rolling around in his head somewhere and they surface at that moment of extreme passion.  I guess we knew they aren’t totally gone because of his occasional episodes.

On the new schedule I found by the Wednesday or Thursday of the second week he would hug me a little tighter and kiss me more often and was always wanting to hold my hand.  I chalked this up to being horny because as I said he really could have been on a ten day schedule.  Then one Wednesday evening a few days before his orgasm was due he said to me, “I really need you to make love to me.”  I told him I knew he was horny but he could make it till the weekend and asked him if he wanted to talk about it.  Dave got very irritated and said, “It isn’t that at all.  I need that feeling.  I need to know you love me so much.”  I told him I love him “so much” all the time.  I was a little condescending when I said it.  Suddenly I realized I had really upset him.  He almost yelled at me.  He said, “ I know that.”  Then more calmly he said, “but this is different.  I don’t know how to explain it.  It is more.  It’s different.”  All I could do was hug him and hold him as tight as I could.  I couldn’t explain it either.  Then he said, “ There is no way you can ever know what it feels like to be loved so much.”   I could only tell him that he made me feel loved “so much” anytime he is with me.  We sat and held hands quietly for a little while.  There wasn’t anything else to say.  I didn’t ask him about what he says while he is holding me so tight.  I would let him bring that up when he was ready to.  I remember as we were walking up to bed, he got this fiendish smile and as if he had to have the last word he said, “I get to feel more loved than you do.”  I laughed and told him it isn’t a contest.  He said, “But I still win.”  We didn’t make sexual love that night and we didn’t even make our normal sensual love.  He just wrapped his arms around me and held me the whole night.  I was still in his arms the next morning. 

This has been going on like this now for almost five years every other Saturday.  We have our orgasms together.  He holds me so tight and tells me how he feels more loved than he deserves in that shaky voice.  Then I give him a little kiss and he softens his hold and kisses my neck and shoulder and I just kind of melt for a minute or so.  Then I brush the back of my fingers on his cheek for a moment and he smiles and I own him.  I am back in charge again for the next hour.  Eventually I fall asleep in his arms and I am so content and he is finally at peace.  Total peace.     

Posted : 26/10/2021 7:51 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement