Clear all

Officially a Convert

13 Posts
4 Users
24 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

For the first 10 years of our 11 years WLM, I've believed that for me at least, chastity via the honor system was the same and just as "good" as chastity using a cage.  Our experience and need/desire for a cage never had anything to do with abating uncontrolled masturbation of anything like.  I was surprisingly capable (for me) of simply not doing it because it was forbidden.  If you knew me, you'd be surprised at that too.  For the first time ever, we are participating in Locktober and it has had a profound and beneficial effect on our relationship.  So much so in fact it is likely that Mistress K. is likely to now keep me caged on a much more semi-permanent basis following October.  A month ago I would've cringed at the prospect of such a thing.  Today, I hope it becomes a staple in our lives.

Emma has always nudged people like me (honor-system men) to not overlook the benefits of being caged more often than not, even for those that don't need the cage to correct chronic and destructive masturbation.  I've always respectfully disagreed with her.  Not anymore.  Thank you for your leadership and guidance Emma.

Posted : 25/10/2021 9:22 am
spinpole2001, nevertoolate, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

I can also attest to this, from experience both ways: There is definitely something different about having the physical device on.

Posted : 25/10/2021 10:33 am
djv, subhubphx, djv and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Hi subhubphx,

Since being enlightened to the world of male chastity, without meaning to be judgemental, I've generally considered 'the honour system' of refrain as a bit of a cop out. However, since I was almost obsessive when it came to masturbation, it's not a system that could have worked for me, - respect. A cage though and being physically locked up takes the idea to a whole new level. I love the look and feel of being locked in my metal cage and feel naked when naked and not wearing it. Needless to say I still have a strong desire to masturbate and even tease myself when in bed but the inability to do so has become a massive turn-on in its own right.

Advertisement

I can't see your new MM jailbird anywhere in the beauty contest.  ? 

Posted : 25/10/2021 11:09 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

I love the look and feel of being locked in my metal cage and feel naked when naked and not wearing it.

Yup, I'm the same way now.

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:20 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

I can't see your new MM jailbird anywhere in the beauty contest. 

That may or may not happen.  ?   If it does, it will have to be after Locktober because it's impossible to shave well enough to be contest worthy.

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:21 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx 

Chicken.

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:24 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@soundsofdelight 

We'll see.  Which one is yours?

Posted : 25/10/2021 12:38 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx 

Oh, I'm there, don't worry.  ? 

Posted : 25/10/2021 1:27 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@soundsofdelight OK, I just shot a picture of the little fella with every intention of uploading it, but clearly I need to wait until I am allowed out to shave him up nice and smooth.

Posted : 25/10/2021 2:51 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx There’s not long to the end of the month, you might miss out. A little 5 o’clock shadow isn’t going to worry anyone. Go on, go for it.

Posted : 25/10/2021 3:40 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@soundsofdelight The contest goes until November 30th I thought.

Posted : 25/10/2021 3:49 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Interesting @subhubphx.  I have never been able to comprehend the "other way" (honor system).  I never was taught that masturbation is bad and just assumed it was normal.  I practiced it only enough to keep myself on "even keel".  When my Queen was first pulling me into this (chastity lifestyle) we were just playing some bedroom bondage games.  You know, the cheap velcro straps from the local sex shop.  I really didn't care for it - total waste of money, but anything to keep her/sex interesting I guess.  Then one day I said: "screw these, I am going to the hardware store and buying some chain and padlocks".  Good grief was there a huge difference.  I experienced emotions I never knew I had.  I laid next to her unable to move and was totally turned on by her every detail.  She noticed it immediately and knew she had me hooked (but didn't tell me this for months after, LOL).  The rest is history as they say.

The physical constraint triggered the mental one in my case.  Still does.  And she dreamt of locking me up for so long that to this day she gets wet just seeing or touching my cage.  Other than the cost and effort experimenting to get one that works we really don't see why so many have a hangup with a cage.  I guess we weren't told that cages are supposed to be bad, either, hehe.  Pretty sure in our case the magic would, indeed, go away without a cage.  Maybe not instantly now that I have discovered some of the many benefits but eventually my male history/training would take back over.

Posted : 25/10/2021 4:41 pm
nevertoolate, true42, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx  Yes, you’re right profuse apologies. Haven’t quite got the hang of reading yet, something I’m still working on. So, by the end of November then. ? 

Posted : 25/10/2021 11:54 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement