Our start and journey

7 Posts
4 Users
33 Likes
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

(Google translate) My husband and I have been trying out FLR for a year. It started on my husband's initiative. He uses a cage (Penicap) that I have a key to, and we have tested different intervals for orgasm, for him. We started out at weekly intervals, completed locktober and have since had 1 and 2 months intervals. It seems as if it takes just over 2 weeks after an orgasm before the hormone level stabilizes so that he is not too "fussy/clingy" and also experiences more peace.

I think at times it has been difficult to see the benefit of FLR, as my husband has always been willing to contribute at home and also in the sexual area has wanted me to feel good. It must be said that I notice a big difference in focus now compared to before - it is me and my pleasure he focuses on. I have struggled a bit with that, as I do not always like to be in focus and also like to satisfy him sexually.

Over time and through exercise, we have had penetrative sex with ever longer duration without my husband having an orgasm, something we both enjoy. In addition to this penetrative sex, we test oral sex that I have not been so fond of before. Also in this area, my husband has developed the technique and manages to give me a lot of pleasure.

We're wondering where the road goes next now? Is there anything to be gained from trying other intervals or any other suggestions?

Posted : 09/01/2022 10:38 am
Bella909, Alexandra, nevertoolate and 21 people reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Congratulations, seems like you have things well in hand.. 

Advertisement

Posted : 09/01/2022 4:05 pm
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@sam We're wondering where the road goes next now? Is there anything to be gained from trying other intervals or any other suggestions?

Posted : 14/01/2022 2:13 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Thanks for asking, I'm not sure what to suggest.  We play around with hinting at our status publicly, for instance, we go out and she wears a necklace with the key attached. We do not do lock up as long as you guys.  But we also have other FLR related activities such as accountability for me that sometimes leads to punishment. 

Is there anything you want him to do?  For example, there is a blog about including physical fitness as part of the lock up experience, I like that. I am curious what other aspects of FLR you guys include?  

Posted : 14/01/2022 3:51 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Visit some FLR sites, they are full of fun activities to keep both of you interested. Many good ideas at this forum as well. 

Posted : 23/01/2022 4:31 pm
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member

We looked at the penicap and were thinking of a piercing. Is your husband frenum or pa pierced? Can he still become aroused or even ejaculate with it? We thought it might be better than the normal type that goes around the balls. 

Posted : 11/04/2022 11:36 am
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@bella909 penicap with a 5 mm PA piercing is a flexible solution. Not possible to escape. Running and training is also no problem. 

This post was modified 2 years ago by Ms Purple

Posted : 11/04/2022 3:10 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement