Our vacation

10 Posts
6 Users
48 Likes
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi I am Kimmy and my husband @franco83 already gave our introduction but he wanted me to sign up on the website and tell about our weekend. Kimmy isn't my real name but Franco and I liked that as an "alias" so we will go with it. As with many of you, life was on hold for the last few years during covid and we grew closer to each other emotionally. We got to know each others desires and some walls came down in terms of sexual ideas and experiences. I know so many couples that broke up or got divorced but we were lucky enough to grow even closer to each other. Franco and I tried chastity and I really enjoy it once I learned that his sexual frustration is sexual satisfaction at the same exact time. We are halfway done with Locktober and it has been a struggle for us. He started out strong but after the first week he was ready to throw in the towel. We have been able to hold strong and although he has some rough days, he is doing well. He looks forward to a daily teasing session which is about five minutes of physical touching. Ever since got locked up this month, he keeps sending me your blogs and we are both turned on for some very vanilla non monogamy. We are both nervous especially me but we do want to play. Since we were married my sex drive went down significantly and unfortunately sex can be painful sometimes so it really doesn't make me want it more. When I flirt with other guys I get those feelings of desirability and sexuality that make me aroused so we decided that we want to try it.

Over the weekend we planned a trip to Santa Barbara which is about two and a half hours away. I finally told Franco that I want to try something with another guy but I need him to set it up. I was nervous so I decided that putting it in his hands was easier and more likely to happen. I also told him that the rules are that our pants stay on and so does his cage. I want to flirt and maybe oral sex but we aren't ready for more than that for our first experience. We agreed and he set to finding someone. It only took a couple days and he found several men who were interested and gave me two photos to choose from. I picked the taller of the two men. Franco is only 5'6" and I've always been aroused by taller men too. 

We arrived at the Beachside Inn which is a small hotel that was close to a charging station for our car and a nearby bar. The bar was only a block from the hotel so it was a quick walk to the bar where we were to meet our new friend Cody. I was nervous but we made it there earlier than Cody so Franco and I sat and we had a drink. Franco said he was nervous and I patted his cage and reminded him that his first time might have been better if it wasn't Locktober and gave him a wicked smile. I love teasing him and watching him squirm when I intentionally caused him an uncomfortable cage erection. Cody walked in and shook Franco's hand and I gave him a hug. He was 6'2 so he was much taller than both of us and looked younger. I am only 5'4 so I am a short girl. Cody sat on my right side at the bar and Franco was on my left. We got to talking and I learned that Cody was involved with a local marine mammal rescue organization that rescues injured seals. I had never even seen a seal in the wild so this was fascinating. He was charming and gave me lots of compliments. I realized the way we were sitting at the bar I had been excluding Franco because when I talked to Cody I needed to face away from Franco. When I realized this, I placed my hand on his cage and gave him some loving tugs. It probably would have made more sense to sit at a table but I kind of liked that my attention to Cody required me to look away from Franco and partially exclude him. Franco tried to add to the conversation but the seating arrangement made it difficult. 

My first two drinks went down quickly because I was nervous but by the third I got more comfortable and felt more relaxed with Cody. It was still early but I was starting to feel chemistry with Cody and felt courageous so I asked him if he wanted to go back to our hotel with us. I looked over at Franco and I could tell he though the moment would never come. Cody and I walked together to the hotel with Franco right behind us. We walked into the hotel, Franco had the key so he walked in first. Both Cody and Franco sat on opposite sides of the bed while I hung my jacket up in the closet. I was nervous but the liquid courage made me feel good so I told Franco to sit in the chair. I sat beside Cody and kissed him on the lips, he pulled me in for a deeper kiss. After a couple minutes I looked over at Franco, his eyes as large as saucers I know he was surprised that I was so aggressive with Cody. I told Cody to lie back and put my hands on his chest which was toned and flat but not completely ripped. I am a sucker for a nice chest and tummy so I smiled instinctively and looked over at Franco who I could tell was very uncomfortable in his crotch area. I felt the top of his pants and saw the protruding outline of his penis. My smile hadn't faded and I let out a little giggle, I felt nervous and anxious and very sexually charged. I looked up at Cody who was enjoying himself as much as I was. I smiled at him as I unzipped him and released his penis. It wasn't much bigger than Franco's but it was unlocked which is more than I can say for Franco's. I reached out and touched Cody's cock and let out a small giggle as I felt it in my hands. It had been so long since I had touched anyone but Franco in this way and it felt so weird in a good way. I asked Franco how he was holding up and he said that he was struggling and I laughed at our little inside joke since Cody had no idea that Franco was locked. I kept my eye contact with Franco as I leaned over and put Cody's penis into my mouth. I ran my lips over the head and moaned and Cody did too. Franco groaned in discomfort when I asked him if he liked seeing Cody's dick in my mouth. 

I sucked up and down and clasped it with my hand. Franco takes forever to cum so I hadn't even thought about what to do when Cody came. Cody told me he was cumming and I felt his penis twitch. I pulled my head away and watched his fountain of cum come out. It was fascinating to watch him throb and hear him moan. I made no attempt to gather his cum and it was on his tummy and on his jeans. I felt so sexually powerful and laid back on the bed beside him. Cody didn't seem worried about the mess we made either. I tilted my head up and asked Franco what he thought and he was speechless but after a moment said it was hot. It got silent for a minute and was almost awkward as Cody sat next to me with a mess of cum and my husband sat on the chair painfully frustrated. Cody broke the silence and thanked us as he stood up and walked to the restroom to get a hand towel to clean himself. When he walked in the restroom I laughed and smiled at Franco. This was so crazy, I couldn't believe we actually went through with it. Cody came out of the restroom and I kissed him once more thanking him for meeting up with us. I gave a final squeeze on his bottom as he walked out the hotel door. Once Cody left, I told Franco to take his jeans off. His poor penis was pushing at the bars of his cage and it looked very uncomfortable! I almost offered to take it off but I knew he was getting off on being locked and I was getting just as much enjoyment from it. 

Advertisement

We took showers and crawled into bed with Franco behind me. As I covered us with the blanket, I knew he was horny because I could feel him humping me from behind. I don't even think he could control his hips movement because he was high on his own sexual frustration. This chastity cage thing is fun.

Posted : 18/10/2021 1:57 pm
Understudy74, LocknKey, bestwhencaged and 18 people reacted
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

What led us to this point is sex with my husband became painful when my body was not truly aroused. Even with lube it wasn't really pleasurable and after we begin having sex I eventually get in the mood. Between familiarity and birth control my deep arousal to make me want to initiate sex ended after the first few years. There was nothing new and exciting about our sex and my body knew it. I was starting to feel like something was wrong with me but our experiment with non-monogamy restarted my natural drive and it feels great! It seems so wrong at first but with enough communication you can do it, too.

Posted : 26/11/2021 1:05 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear things are working out and putting that spark back in it for both of you! Have you had any other adventures in non-monogamy yet or is the fire from the first one still keeping you hot? 

Posted : 02/12/2021 8:35 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kimmy2006

What led us to this point is sex with my husband became painful when my body was not truly aroused. Even with lube it wasn't really pleasurable and after we begin having sex I eventually get in the mood. Between familiarity and birth control my deep arousal to make me want to initiate sex ended after the first few years. There was nothing new and exciting about our sex and my body knew it. I was starting to feel like something was wrong with me but our experiment with non-monogamy restarted my natural drive and it feels great! It seems so wrong at first but with enough communication you can do it, too.

Glad things are going better. As I stated in previous posts...a dominant lady seeing another man for sexual pleasure, while her submissive male is locked in a chastity cage, kept hard for women and denied, harms no one and is simply a normal part of any female led relationship. Yes, communication is the key. Hope your success continues. ?  

Posted : 03/12/2021 7:47 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

That was a hot story. Not full-on hotwifing/sharing but partial. If that makes sense. Very much a first-time fantasy I have for my wife and I.

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:19 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Hot story and hot situation, the husband locked while his wife has sex with another man. Does this happen quite often in a Female Led Relationship?

Posted : 05/12/2021 9:58 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @flaflr

Hot story and hot situation, the husband locked while his wife has sex with another man. Does this happen quite often in a Female Led Relationship?

Every couple is different but I think the female led relationship dynamic allows the couple to look past societal expectations and realize that many relationship problems stem from unmet sexual needs. To that end, yes. I would say that scenarios like this happen more often in female led relationships but only because the couple is more in tune with needs and better at communicating. 

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:51 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@kimmy2006 thank you for sharing your story. Please let us know if you have any updates. I love that you didn't go too far the first time and set aside ample time to talk afterwards during your car ride. Was there anything surprising or unexpected during your post-experience conversation?

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:53 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j   This seems like the ultimate in FLR hottness.  I would love to be a man locked in a situation like this where my Dominant Wife is having sex with another man.  But does this type of situation ever destroy the the relationship?

Posted : 05/12/2021 1:59 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @flaflr

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j   But does this type of situation ever destroy the the relationship?

ABSOLUTELY. So many couples approach this thinking it will be a harmless way to play out a fantasy and they are very wrong. Communication is key and so many people think that this is an easy thing for either partner to handle. The woman may feel feelings of anxiety, guilt (both for doing it & for enjoying it) and the man may have feelings of inadequacy, jealousy and emotional abandonment. I have met as many couples that regret the experience as those who are happy they did it. I've even met a couple that regretted the experience but are happy that they did it. 

This is absolutely playing with fire. Enter the relationship with an understanding about this dynamic straightaway or ease the dynamic into an existing relationship with lots and lots of deep communication.

Posted : 05/12/2021 7:01 pm
nevertoolate, J.M, LocknKey and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement