3 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

...of FLR's.

This has been written about some in the past. Let us assume your man is locked in a chastity cage; below are some additional ideas ladies can use to keep your love and sex life interesting. 

* Assign little tasks such as dressing or undressing you, washing your back in the bath or shower, back or foot massages as conditions for unlocking his chastity cage.

* When his scheduled release date arrives, restrain his hands, then unlock his cage, stroke him until he begins to climax, and immediately stop all stimulation, punishing his anticipated orgasm, as he strains and begs for a full "O" and more stimulation  you can add a teasing comment such as "I promised you an orgasm, but I didn't say what kind!" before locking him securely back up.

*Release him a few days early, and let him have all the sex his desires that day, before relocking him. Just don't do this too often, lest he should begin to expect it!  

Advertisement

* Skip his release date, and make him wait until for the next one. If he asks why, you could simply say: "I have the key, so I make the rules" or something to that effect.

* Tell him you decided to add an extra 3 days to his chastity periods, if he asks why, tell him "you like the way he behaves while locked up, and longer chastity periods could only improve his manners"

* Grind: Take him to bed fully clothed, get on top and begin grinding your womanhood on his hard chastity cage, you may get some nice orgasm's, while he get's nothing but frustration. If you want to add even more spice, make sure both of you are topless, so you can require him to suck on your breasts afterward. 

* Spoon: If he's been locked awhile, and sexually frustrated, cuddle up behind him in bed at night and sleep that way, make sure he feels your boobs on his back, and gently grind your pussy on his tailbone, reach around and stroke his nipples. He'll go to sleep teased and denied...and wake up that way too! 

* Dressed for your date: If you have another man that you see to fulfill your sexual needs, have your submissive guy dress you. Be very exacting on how you want your boobs placed in your bra, how you want your panties, blouse, stockings, and shoes put on - insist he undress you and do it again several times if it's not done exactly as you see fit.   

Mixing and matching these ideas will keep things from slipping into a boring routine. 

Posted : 02/11/2021 7:41 am
LocknKey, subhubphx, LocknKey and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

These are all excellent and any combination of the above will keep you from slipping into a boring routine as williamportor mentioned. Above all, have fun and enjoy each other. Keeping your FLR fun will create willful and enthusiastic compliance rather than resentful compliance.

Posted : 02/11/2021 8:26 am
williamportor, subhubphx, williamportor and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I completely agree that variety is the spice of a WLM.  Thanks for taking the time to list some things that can help achieve that.  Please don't think that I am judging or shading any of the items listed or any things that a loving WLM couple does together.  After all, what works for them ... works for them.

In our WLM, we abandoned long ago the things we believed were setting the wrong tone for our relationship, and our ultimate goals in it.  I know that in many relationships thing like scheduled release dates, conditions for being released from captivity and earned orgasms.  In our relationship we discovered that it became tedious and a chore for Ms.K. to have to monitor such things and to be held to a calendar or schedule, or keeping a tally for so-called earned/unearned points that would otherwise earn an orgasm. These things all led up to to our realization, for her anyway, that our relationship was still very much focused on my penis and not what was intended and hoped for by both of us.  That being her comfort, pleasure and blissful existence in this world.  As such, I'm not subject to or able to participate in schedules (other than Locktober) as a matter of routine, nor is there any expectation of an "earned" orgasm.  Instead we are both happy and content to rely solely on how Ms. K. feels about when or if any sexual activity takes place, and when it does it always result in orgasm(s) for her, and very rarely does for me.  Surely, if my behavior and service has been pleasing to her, it does increase the chance that our sexual activity might result in an orgasm for me (usually a ruined orgasm), but there is no expectation that it will happen.  This allows for me to focus solely on her pleasure.

Posted by: @williamportor

When his scheduled release date arrives, restrain his hands, then unlock his cage, stroke him until he begins to climax, and immediately stop all stimulation, punishing his anticipated orgasm, as he strains and begs for a full "O" and more stimulation  you can add a teasing comment such as "I promised you an orgasm, but I didn't say what kind!" before locking him securely back up.

We both are big fans of the ruined orgasms for several reasons.  I could go on and on about the benefits of ruined orgasms, but I won't.  I will say that for BOTH of us, a ruined orgasm is the preferred method for allowing me an ejaculation.  So much so in fact on more than occasion, when she has told to cum (the full-on kind), I have begged her to restrict it to a ruined orgasm.  The main reason for this is because there is no refractory period.  She enjoys the constant of arousal that still have for her immediately following our sex.  For me, I have come to prefer the very same constant of arousal for her to the lull of desire that comes from a full orgasm.  Weird huh?  It is, and i can't fully explain why, but it's genuine mutual pleasure for us, so ... "it works for us".  All that said, even ruined orgasms for me are very infrequent.  The orgasms she always enjoys has become "our orgasms", and it's more than enough.  I can't even begin to explain the incredible sexual satisfaction get from merely witnessing her orgasm, whether I'm soaking inside her or relegated to a chair on the opposite side of the room while her dildo and magic wand take care of her business.  

Posted by: @williamportor

*Release him a few days early, and let him have all the sex his desires that day, before relocking him. Just don't do this too often, lest he should begin to expect it!  

Lastly, there's this.  This, or our version of this, can be incredibly fun.  On very rare occasions, while I was a honor-system chaste husband, Ms. K. has informed me on a Saturday morning that between then and Sunday night I was required to ejaculate a set number of times.  Once was 5, the other time it was 8.  Failure to do so would result in a punishment and not the kind punishment that is confused with funishment.  It was intense and I'm happy to report that I succeeded both times, but holy smokes, it was intense and wore me out for days.  Mostly I suspect because it was a radical departure from the semen retention/orgasm control that we practice, but man .....

But, to your very astute point @williamporter ... variety is essential.  thanks for your post.

Posted : 02/11/2021 9:10 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement