What is the best age?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I posted a variation of this on another site, but would appreciate your responses to this little poll:

Q: What is the best age for a male to receive chastity cage / tease and denial training by a Dominant Woman? (Please pick only one)

A. Teen years - Young males are easier to train than older males. Chastity cage training at this age will eliminate the chance of unwanted teen pregnancy, and will promote the males submission to females throughout their lives.

B. 20-30 Chastity cage training at this age will maximize the males sexual frustration and tension. This will be pleasing to their dominant woman. 

C. 30-40 Chastity cage training at this age will virtually eliminate the "lazy husband" syndrome, and make the male more attentive to their woman's sexual needs, since failure to obey will normally result in additional chastity time, and / or ruined orgasm's.

Advertisement

D 40+ Chastity cage training at this age will promote harder and stronger erections as a man ages, and testosterone levels begin to fall.  

Posted : 27/05/2021 12:54 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

B.

Posted : 27/05/2021 2:29 am
Newbreizh
(@newbreizh)

C for me

Posted : 27/05/2021 9:30 am
Pancake
(@pancake)

I think C because that is when most guys start to get lazy from what I have seen.

Posted : 31/05/2021 3:42 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement