What to do when tension builds...

3 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

FLR's involving male chastity, and sexual teasing can be a wonderful thing, but males often have difficulty dealing with the building sexual tension and frustration of being caged. So, what is a lady to do when her man becomes irritable, fussy, and, generally out of sorts when caged? Here is something women find helpful: 

1. Don't give in to his pleas for an early release, despite his protests, a correctly fitting, secure chastity cage will do him no harm whatsoever.    

2. Use your maternal instincts: Q: What do mothers do when their babies cry? A: Breast feed them. i.e. When you're tired of hearing him whine about the aching in his balls, tell him to sit on a chair, then sit on his lap, facing him, straddling his legs. Remove your top and bra, gently cup his head and pull it to your boob, and tell him to suck. Sucking on your breasts will calm his nerves, give his mouth something useful to do besides complain, add some intimacy to your relationship, and add another level of soft sexual teasing which will make her happy, and which he won't be able to complain about, since his mouth will be occupied. Repeat this as needed. If he thinks he'll get a woman's breast in his mouth whenever he complains, he'll eventually stop complaining, accept his situation, and submit to her wishes.  ?  

Posted : 09/11/2021 10:43 am
nevertoolate, lockedforlynn, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

So, what is a lady to do when her man becomes irritable, fussy, and, generally out of sorts when caged?

Something I have discovered about this aspect of being caged that has been learned from locktober.  There is point while being caged "long term" that a man breaks through a barrier that would otherwise allow, even encourage him to complain, whine and become out of sorts.  Once through that barrier, a whole new and beautiful world opens up to the man and I believe this is the precise moment when he learns that sex should not and is not centered on when, how or even if he is allowed to use his cock to achieve orgasm.  Before Locktober I have read and heard of this phenomenon, and understood it completely, but until I experienced, I had no idea how wonderful it was on the other side.  For me is was two weeks.  I wonder for those that are in and out of their cages frequently could ever experience this.

Posted : 09/11/2021 11:52 am
nevertoolate, williamportor, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @williamportor

When you're tired of hearing him whine about the aching in his balls, tell him to sit on a chair, then sit on his lap, facing him, straddling his legs. Remove your top and bra, gently cup his head and pull it to your boob, and tell him to suck. Sucking on your breasts will calm his nerves, give his mouth something useful to do besides complain, add some intimacy to your relationship, and add another level of soft sexual teasing which will make her happy, and which he won't be able to complain about, since his mouth will be occupied. Repeat this as needed. If he thinks he'll get a woman's breast in his mouth whenever he complains, he'll eventually stop complaining, accept his situation, and submit to her wishes.  ?  

This could back-fire. If all I had to do to get her to let me suck on her breasts was to complain, I'd be complaining every second.

Advertisement

Posted : 10/11/2021 7:53 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement