Notifications
Clear all

Banner Image

4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Hi Miss Emma! Is that actually a picture of you in the banner image at the top of the site?@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I've enjoyed exploring your site the past few days and especially enjoy all the random quotes of the day that cycle through! Did you write those yourself? 

Hoping you'll post again soon!

Posted : 02/10/2020 2:26 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

The random quotes are from me and some other contributors (thanks all!). My picture at the top represents the sense of respect, compassion, power, weakness and zen that the site means to me. I love hiking, animals and nature so my pic seems to sum it all up quite nicely.

Posted : 03/10/2020 11:39 pm
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Well you are certainly lovely, Emma. @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j I have learned a lot from your writings on this site and I would say you definitely convey each of those themes on this blog. I enjoy having a bit of an accurate mental picture of who I am learning from so I'm glad to hear you are the beautiful young woman in the photo.

Advertisement

Thank you to you and all the other contributors for the random quotes as well! They often make me smile or laugh, or simply nod in agreement. 🙂

Posted : 07/10/2020 12:03 am
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

Like this one I saw today:

"I get so excited by keeping you locked and frustrated. Should I feel guilty?"

Of course not! You deserve the experience and feelings of excitement, guilt free. And he will survive and benefit from it as well. 🙂

Posted : 07/10/2020 12:06 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement