3 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I know that many of you have blogs and sites of your own and I'd like to do a post or page with some of our favorite blogs and especially those who have links or mentions for evolvingyourman.

Here is my list so far in no particular order:

Let me know if I missed anyone! If your blog is in this list, I'd love a sentence or two about your site. I reserve the right to moderate the list to pages that I find relevant. Thank you everyone!

Posted : 01/01/2021 1:20 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Thanks so much for the shout-out Emma.  I feel like I'm famous now. ?  

"Tales of a very happily married couple living, loving and growing in a loving FLM in suburbia. A very lucky submissive husband that was collared on his 15th wedding anniversary."

Advertisement

It basically chronicles the life of my beautiful Mistress Wife from when we began our beautiful, loving and chosen lifestyle.  Here and here are examples of mentions of you and EYM.  

Another site you may or may not be familiar with is Femdom Think Tank.  It's wonderful in that she is a regular person, like "the rest of us" and like you, has a very real, down-to-earth, pragmatic look at real life and our respective chosen lifestyles.

Another good one is To Love, Honor & Obey.  It's different than your blog and others, but the owner of the site is wicked smart, very frank and to the point and (again) like you, says things like they are.  

Posted : 01/01/2021 2:09 pm
restrainedlove, nevertoolate, Emma and 6 people reacted
Servant
(@servant)
Eminent Member

@emma

Thanks for this listing. Another really good blog is http://femdom101.blogspot.com it is no longer active now but its archives are interesting

Posted : 01/01/2021 9:15 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement