Follow me on Twitte...

Notifications
Clear all

Follow me on Twitter!

Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Member Admin

So I started a twitter. I don't plan to post anything but I think I found a way to have it automatically post my blogs to twitter which I thought might be a cool way to give our little corner of the internet a bit more exposure. I'm not much of a twitter user so don't expect to see anything exciting there but feel free to follow me if you like!

http://twitter.com/evolvingyourman

Topic starter Posted : 07/05/2021 12:12 pm
mstara liked
Jafo987
(@jafo987)

Asked to follow

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 4:36 am
Emma liked
Kiefer
(@kiefer)

Followed you

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2021 11:26 am
Emma liked
Emma
 Emma
Member Admin

Yay! Today's post automatically posted to twitter! Little stuff like this makes me feel happy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2021 11:26 am
Brian liked
Emma
 Emma
Member Admin

I posted a couple of other blogs to see how it works. I am pretty new to twitter, is there anything I can do to get more followers or do I just need to be patient like I did with the website?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2021 11:45 am
Kiefer
(@kiefer)

Your tweets don't use any hashtags so it will be difficult for people to find you when they search for topics. I am not sure which platform you are using but can you add hashtags to your tweets?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2021 11:49 am
Kiefer
(@kiefer)

You're not following anyone either. Find someone that you think is similar to your site and follow a bunch of their followers. Many of those people will follow you back within a few days. I use twitter quite a lot but I wouldn't consider myself a twitter expert. These are just a few suggestions to get you started.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2021 12:02 pm
Emma
 Emma
Member Admin

Thanks Kiefer! I followed a few people until it told me that I can't follow any more. Whoops...

I don't know if I can use hashtags but I will play around with it and see if I can figure how how to include those when I post. I appreciate all of the help!!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/05/2021 12:15 pm
Emma
 Emma
Member Admin

I've gotta turn off my DM email notifications in twitter. So spammy! 

I've met a few new people but I would have to guess that 75% of twitter is just bots.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/05/2021 9:38 am
fundude76
(@fundude76)

followed you too

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2021 11:03 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement

[the_ad_placement id=”forum-footer”]