7 Users
57 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Short story:

I just deleted all of the comments from today and yesterday afternoon...  Some of them were really good too. I am really sorry everyone.

Long story:

The comments were set to sync with the forum and it wasn't working well so I deleted the forum that the comments were syncing to. In doing that, it deleted all of the comments as well as the forum. I don't have a way to get them back unfortunately although I may be able to get some of the longer ones back from my email. I just need to stop messing with things for a while since I don't know what I am doing. My internet company says that I can restore to last night's backup but most of the missing information is from today. If your comment is missing and was more than a sentence or two and you want me to look for it, let me know.

Posted : 31/08/2020 12:32 pm
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

Ouch. Tech stuff is like that sometimes.  It happens, we are still here though. 

Advertisement

Posted : 31/08/2020 2:00 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@vikter  Yes we are.  We are still here.  Sorry that happened to you Emma

Posted : 31/08/2020 2:04 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I feel like I let you all down.

There was quite a bit of chatter over the last day 🙁

Oh well, I'm going to leave my hands off the buttons for a while.

Posted : 31/08/2020 2:11 pm
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Hey @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Don't feel guilty. Only those who don't do anything ever make a mistake.

Posted : 31/08/2020 2:37 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Don't feel bad.  Clearly shit happens and when it does, it just does.  Everyone forgives you.  Was it just forum comments, or all comments?

Posted : 31/08/2020 3:14 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx Nothing in the forum, just the comments on the blogs.

Here are the ones I could find in my email:

magical molly on boyfriends for married women
Glad you liked it. It is scary to think that your wife needs a break from her reality and from you but she does. Not because of any fault of yours. She simply needs to let her hair down and pretend to be someone else for an evening. The sooner that you can come to terms with the fact that it isn't you and is nothing that you've done wrong, the easier it will be to add this wonderful boost to your life. Let me know if I can help.

magicalmolly on boyfriends for married women
It really isn't a concern. Our getaways are primarily physical and I would never look for husband traits in a boyfriend. I see my husband as my rock. A highly intelligent man that I share an incredible emotional bond with.

A boyfriend fills a physical need and an emotional need of feeling desired. If I didn't consider my purposes, the intimacy could get confusing indeed.

Am I looking for deep conversations over wine on a moonlit evening or am I looking for flirty conversation, dancing, steamy passionate sex that leaves me gasping and quivering?

Hopefully that makes sense.

subhubphx on boyfriends for married women
"But my deepest fear is the possibility of real love and intimacy that is exclusive to the wife and boyfriend. I can understand the dates that you and your boyfriend have, but the story about the weekend away seems to cross over into love that resembles marital love. These sorts of getaways are at the core of our marriage and we use them to strengthen our pair bond and attend to the relationship as a whole. Do you see the getaways as a different level? Did your husband have more difficulty with them, compared to dates?"

This is my fear as well. Holy shit, all of this is a really amazing mindfuck, isn't it?

emily in charge on lock him up for date night
Emma, this wonderful blog is a start! I just discovered it last night and after getting my account working today have gotten lost in absorbing your well-written posts. Sharing it with more people and having conversations with other women about the opportunities provided with male chastity and orgasm denial can help make it a more common experience. Also, you being a clearly intelligent and well-educated woman in psychology and sexuality go a long way in offering credibility! It's great to find a another woman who is confident and passionate about the topic.

subhubphx on boyfriends for married women
In the many recent conversations on this site regarding poly-friends and non-monogamy, somehow I failed to come across this particular blog Emma has graced us with. It's incredible! I must say that it resonates with me and would be helpful in a potential journey that my Wife might want to have herself one day. The articulate writing and meaningful information gives me comfort that helps to quell my natural anxiety about how I might feel if my Wife and i were in the same situation.

Thank you Emma for sharing this and thank you @MagicalMolly for your amazing story. The amazing women here are, well, amazing, and I appreciate being able to hang out with y'all. Thank you to all of you.

emily in charge on the joys of teasing him
Emma, these are fantastic suggestions! Have you tried each of them yourself?

I especially like the flagpole and orgasm jar ideas. Since Mike already knows he will be locked back up we often use lightly spanking his testicles or snapping his penis with a rubber band as punishment. I usually find that effective in helping him get soft as well before using ice on him.

Numbing cream is also one of our favorites now if I'm going to allow him to penetrate me. When we first used it I told him it was lube and it had been 2 weeks since he had last cum. I made sure to double up a condom so that I still received the pleasure I deserved and the look on his face really was gold when he realized his poor penis could hardly feel a thing! A numbing cream/spray really is a great way to enjoy him at full mast while helping prevent accidents and ensuring he remains horny and wanting afterwards.

Another game idea is using a deck of cards where each suit corresponds with an activity (him giving you oral, more days of lock up, pegging, or # of times you get to smack/kick his balls, as examples), the # on the card corresponds to minutes or # of times, an ace allows him an orgasm, and each face card allows for some kind of release but just edging and teasing. I'd love to hear more ideas!

emily in charge on penis size
"I like penises caged when they aren’t being used."

Absolutely, you get me. Or maybe I get you, haha.  All I know is I hope more women come to apprecaite and understand the joy and excitement they can have in a relationship when they control their man's penis. I love knowing that Mike can't even get hard without me or my permission and that he willfully understands that until I want to play with it again, his penis will stay locked.

Once again you have provided some great information here about penis size and the great variety that exist! I have experienced the vast amount of exaggeration men are prone to and also appreciate the moment of discovering what a man really is packing. Taking measurements of his manhood can also be a really fun experience for both. Although, I must say I don't know if there is a standard way to measure a guy's penis? Emma, have you come across any information in your research?  This is one of the most well sourced posts I have seen about penis size. For example, I can measure Mike's penis from above and he comes to about 5-1/2" or I can stretch his balls down and measure from under his penis or along the side and he comes to just over 6".  I know he is more on the average size but he is a little over 5" in girth which I find perfect! I could see where method of measurement could cause some discrepancy in sizes. Have you tried measuring Kevin or other guys before?

Posted : 31/08/2020 3:54 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thanks for the follow up and the effort Emma.  I re-installed the two of mine you recovered.  The one that is missing is one that I poured my tender heart out in a bit of a long one, blathering on and on in the hopes my wife would read it.  Probably is for the better ... people don't have half a day to wade through my bloviating.  *smile

Posted : 31/08/2020 5:01 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx

Do you recall which blog it was in response to? I'll try to track it down

Posted : 31/08/2020 5:18 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Boyfriends for married women.  There were two actually (I'm pretty sure).  One to each of these comments made by @MagicalMolly

This one .... magical molly on boyfriends for married women:

Glad you liked it. It is scary to think that your wife needs a break from her reality and from you but she does. Not because of any fault of yours. She simply needs to let her hair down and pretend to be someone else for an evening. The sooner that you can come to terms with the fact that it isn't you and is nothing that you've done wrong, the easier it will be to add this wonderful boost to your life. Let me know if I can help.

and this one:  magicalmolly on boyfriends for married women

It really isn't a concern. Our getaways are primarily physical and I would never look for husband traits in a boyfriend. I see my husband as my rock. A highly intelligent man that I share an incredible emotional bond with.

A boyfriend fills a physical need and an emotional need of feeling desired. If I didn't consider my purposes, the intimacy could get confusing indeed.

Am I looking for deep conversations over wine on a moonlit evening or am I looking for flirty conversation, dancing, steamy passionate sex that leaves me gasping and quivering?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Posted : 31/08/2020 6:07 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

One other semi-related thing.  I received an email from you (or?) that my comment was approved.  I've never seen one of those before.  Are you approving comments before they get posted now?  Might be a good idea.  I can only imagine the fun stuff you get/have to see.

Posted : 31/08/2020 6:07 pm
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

1. I didn’t find Subhubs remarks to be anything akin to bloviating. 

I think I said something long winded in response to his remarks that could have been summed up as “I think that you’ve made your case in an articulate manner. (As a person living a chaste/submissive lifestyle) and without my signature harshness. And I think I said to SubHub that what I was hearing him say in this talk about boyfriends, polyamory and cuckolding,  about sexualizing insecurity and insecurity about sex/intimate relations, was that he wanted his wife to have the power and freedom to have another sexual partner and that he wanted his wife to choose not to persue this (because he, his submission and the control of his life and body that he offers her (my observation) is enough for her. And that this gesture more than her simply returning home after a date with another man would reassure that anxiety and insecurity the most.

I think that Sub-hub said something agreeable and then something about not wanting to slice the baloney too thin. So perhaps Emma, if some of these lost comments are found search some raw text files you could search for the word “baloney” if that helps. 

?

JD

PS: Emma, how do you make time for your day job?

Posted : 31/08/2020 7:44 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx If they have links, it sometimes sends it to me for approval.

Posted : 31/08/2020 10:15 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I don't think there is anything else in my email confirmations for the ones noted above. Sorry y'all. I'll do my best to not fuck things up again in the future.

Posted : 31/08/2020 10:16 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

gotcha

Posted : 31/08/2020 10:29 pm
Page 1 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement