2 Users
6 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@johnny.is.caged

You sent me a message about not being able to login. I tried to reset your password and respond to you but the email errored when I tried.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: xx.xxxxxx.xx (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) reason: 550 5.7.1 Policy rejection on the target address

I blocked out your private info but I can't email you currently for some reason. Either through the site or through my email account.

Advertisement

Posted : 05/09/2020 9:59 am
(@Anonymous)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j, thank you for looking into this and for the seriousness with which you approach your blog and your guests/members on it.

I went ahead and created a new account (the old username was Johnnyiscaged without the periods), as I discovered a problem with my email account and was not able to obtain the password or log in again. No worries now, as I appear to have gotten this account and my email working properly. I am eager to be involved more in discussions and simply read/hear more of yours and others' thoughts. As a male in chastity, I believe greatly in the benefits of the lifestyle I experience as well as the many more benefits I witness my Ladies experiencing. Your blog is definitely the best resource I have seen on the topic as your passion and rationalism is clear in helping others come to comprehend why male chastity and semen retention are really no brainers in a relationship when done properly and understood. Please don't stop posting anytime soon! Thank you. ?  

Posted : 06/09/2020 10:55 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@johnny-is-caged

You're welcome. Glad we were able to get it figured out. 

Posted : 07/09/2020 12:58 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement