6 Posts
4 Users
18 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I was doomscrolling through some of the older blogs on the site and wanted to ask. Does anyone have a particular favorite that you would like me to either revisit or rewrite completely? Like all of you, I am always learning about myself, my sexuality and my partners. 

If anyone has a favorite blog or a blog that you think needs some deeper analysis or different perspective, let me know! 

Posted : 25/11/2020 10:18 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Hey, thanks for this opportunity.  I'd like to see you revisit the following.  Nothing IMO should be rewritten even if feelings in those original posts have evolved.

• Ruined Orgasms - such a valuable tool for the modern wife practicing orgasm control.  Often misunderstood and underutilized
  • Punishment and Correction - It's a good and necessary thing
  • Unauthorized Masturbation - Is it cheating?  I believe it is.
  • Ejaculation Training  -  Loved that blog.

I hope you'll consider one or more of these.

Posted : 25/11/2020 12:12 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Perhaps also a blog about the benefits of a Dominant Wife/girlfriend having another woman (dominant or not) to talk with about her lifestyle.  I do wish Ms. K. had one of those, especially one that was in or familiar with the lifestyle.

Advertisement

Posted : 25/11/2020 1:00 pm
mstara, Emma, lockedforlynn and 6 people reacted
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

Perhaps also a blog about the benefits of a Dominant Wife/girlfriend having another woman (dominant or not) to talk with about her lifestyle.  I do wish Ms. K. had one of those, especially one that was in or familiar with the lifestyle.

Double vote here!

Posted : 25/11/2020 4:50 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Triple vote. I love this one.

Posted : 25/11/2020 4:52 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member

I'll add my vote to this if I may. This is one of the few places where the woman's perspective is discussed at all and is why this space is so valued.

Posted : 26/11/2020 8:57 am
TinCup, Emma, Headtrip and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement