Vegas

5 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Hogansmoff
(@hogansmoff)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My wife and I are going to vegas next month. It is hot and we are hoping to find a nude pool. Some of the hotels have topless european pools and there is one place called sun mountain but that may be more of a swinger place which we arent looking for. We have never tried nude pools but I thought vegas would be the place to do it. Also do you think my cage would be frowned upon for this type of thing? (Mature Metal)

Posted : 28/06/2021 3:18 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@Hogansmoff ... sounds like fun.  Please do let us know what you come up with.

Posted : 28/06/2021 3:21 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I created a travel forum and moved this topic. Now that people are traveling again, hopefully we can learn about some destinations. 

@hogansmoff Although Kev and I lived outside of Las Vegas for a while I've never heard of any nudist places in Vegas aside from the topless pools that you mentioned. There are a couple swingers clubs but it sounds like that isn't what you are looking for. Being nude in public would be scary at first but I think I would get used to it. 

Posted : 28/06/2021 3:40 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

From what I've heard, nudists/naturists regard chastity as sexual and don't very much appreciate it. While you can make the argument that it is jewelry, I would suggest that you leave the cage in the car.

Advertisement

Posted : 29/06/2021 7:35 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

From what I've heard, nudists/naturists regard chastity as sexual and don't very much appreciate it. While you can make the argument that it is jewelry, I would suggest that you leave the cage in the car.

I completely agree that a chastity cage in a nudist environment might make others uneasy because it might seem fetishy (is that a word?) to some/many.  I did chuckle though at the irony that a device that is used specifically to prevent sex less likely would likely seem sexual.  Makes sense, just ironic.  

Posted : 29/06/2021 8:43 am
TinCup, Matthew989, Emma and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement