Clear all

Cuckqueaning

7 Posts
3 Users
6 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Its thing in the other popular kind of D/s relationship happening out there in the real world, and I have no interest in it.  I know this is off-topic to the spirit of this blog, but what are your thoughts about this?  I thought it would be interesting to ask.

Posted : 27/11/2021 9:29 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx 

Your post coincides with something going on in our lives that I'm considering. My twin has asked me to share my husband with her. 

Posted : 27/11/2021 9:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@macy-has-keys   Oh wow, what an interesting situation.  What did you tell her?  Forgive for not remembering, but is your husband your submissive?

Posted : 27/11/2021 9:56 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx 

Advertisement

Posted by: @subhubphx

is your husband your submissive?

He is not. I told her I would have to think about it. I think if a friend had the same proposition, I would have immediately answered no. I'm still processing it, but the fact that I'm giving it consideration has me wondering how I really feel about it...

Posted : 27/11/2021 10:06 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @macy-has-keys

I'm still processing it, but the fact that I'm giving it consideration has me wondering how I really feel about it...

Wow, please do keep us posted on how your feelings develop.  This is incredibly interesting.

Posted : 27/11/2021 10:12 am
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

I hope you don’t mind me asking, but the implications of this request alone are very intriguing.

Are you identical twins?

That would open up so much potential fun where your partner may not know exactly which of you he is with in any given encounter.

He could be blindfolded or have one or more of any other senses blocked to achieve this if needed.

That’s assuming the dynamic would work in your situation of course.

Still, a rare opportunity not open to many ^_^

Posted : 27/11/2021 11:12 am
Doubleedged
(@doubleedged)

Ok I just caught up and am now aware that you are in fact identical twins and this is very much the implications I was thinking and I am definitely very interested in any potential developments from here on in ? 

Posted : 27/11/2021 11:56 am
djv, djv and djv reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement