5 Posts
4 Users
15 Likes
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

There's one man, I won't say his name, is the greatest man I know, who walk on this earth among us. My eyes were blessed to have seen him. My ears were blessed to hear him speak. My heart fills with awe at the thought of him. If there is a god, he is mine.

A serene personality, wise beyond measure, was a guiding light in the darkest days in my life.I learned things to last me a lifetime. He once put his hand on my head to bless me.... I fell on my knees with my hands clasped together crying like a little girl.

Even now when something bothers me, just imagining his face would calm me down. I would give anything in the world just to stay close to him for even a day.

He can see into my eyes and see right through me. With just one look he can calm me down. I feel like a girl looking at a huge huge tree, feeling small, filled to the brim with awe. He is my pride. He makes my heart glow with pleasure. Some nights, before I go to bed, I turn to the direction he lives, get on my knees and remember I was blessed. Blessed to be guided, blessed to hear his wise words, blessed by the mere memory of him.

I'll never be able to be with him. He lives alone, in a world where he doesn't belong. I've cooked food for him with my hands. I felt like making food for God. Although he lives not that far away from me , it's like he lives in another world. He kinda does. The moment I die, if he'd look into my eyes again I'd live another day. He is too great a man for this world. I won't be alive if it wasn't for him.

Advertisement

The fact that I can't have him, probably turned me to who I am today. I have to stop. I'm tearing up. A woman's heart is a deep ocean of feelings. We can't have everything we want in our lives.  

Posted : 18/05/2021 11:31 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Something I wanted to say by posting this, is that, don't expect your dominant woman to be dominant all the time. Your woman may have a submissive side in her too. So don't pressure her to take charge all the time. Real life is a bit less exciting than a fantasy but its the way it is. Just be reasonable.

Posted : 18/05/2021 2:05 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @nika

don't expect your dominant woman to be dominant all the time. Your woman may have a submissive side in her too. So don't pressure her to take charge all the time. Real life is a bit less exciting than a fantasy but its the way it is. Just be reasonable.

This is excellent advice.  There are times when my wife just wants to be taken.  It can be tricky if I incorrectly assume she wants to be taken because the actions necessary are clearly outside the scope of our WLM.  That said, when I do guess right ..... yummy.

Posted : 18/05/2021 6:32 pm
Nika, Emma, Nika and 3 people reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @nika

Something I wanted to say by posting this, is that, don't expect your dominant woman to be dominant all the time. Your woman may have a submissive side in her too. So don't pressure her to take charge all the time. Real life is a bit less exciting than a fantasy but its the way it is. Just be reasonable.

You are so right.  I am not truly dominant but I am the leader in our relationship.  But there are definitely times when I need Dave to just be in charge of everything including my life for just a little while.  Thank God Dave has learned my moods so well he can tell the minute I kiss him or touch him I need him to just be there for me and take care of me.  Not in a submissive way but in a powerful in charge way.  Once in a while it feels good not to have the responsibility for the relationship.

Posted : 12/10/2021 1:15 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@steph 

That was one thing my wife made clear to me, she doesn’t have a problem taking control of my orgasms, locking me up, and other “dominant” things….but she made it clear, she still wants the man she married. She is not interested in sissy play, cross dressing and expects me to still take care of things like i have always done. Not just household chores, but be her man. I totally get that. She gets to know my submissive side and we now have a kink and a special thing we share in private, the rest of the world sees us as the couple we already were and will remain being. 

Posted : 12/10/2021 3:20 pm
FCmale, FCmale and FCmale reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement