Clear all

Women Cheat More Than Men. Here's Why.

16 Posts
6 Users
24 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

An interesting and apropos little video about how society treats men and women.  She says ... "Point blank, humans are shit"  Humans can be shit, humans don't have to be shit.  I thought it was interesting ... would love to know your thoughts.

Women Cheat More Than Men.  Here's why.

Posted : 28/04/2021 9:47 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I love this, thank you for sharing it!

Posted : 28/04/2021 10:52 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I had a chance to look over several of her other videos as well.  Love her!  Her unconventional appearance notwithstanding, she's excellent.  I encourage y'all to wade through some of her stuff on YouTube.  

Advertisement

Posted : 28/04/2021 3:13 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@subhubphx I did the same thing and dove down a rabbit hole of her old videos. I love her look, her personality and her attitude! If she reads this, I'd love to do an interview sometime!

Posted : 28/04/2021 4:17 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j  I agree.  That would be an awesome interview I'm sure.  She clearly a very sensitive bullshit detector.  Ironically, she is a lesbian which somehow makes her even cooler, at least to me.

Posted : 28/04/2021 4:24 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Just what I need, another rabbit hole. 🙂

But yea, checked out her vids. Lot of truth there.

Posted : 29/04/2021 8:23 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @brian

Just what I need, another rabbit hole. ?

That's funny ... but true, right?

Posted : 30/04/2021 8:20 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Effort
(@effort)

Plus they might be getting annoyed at the work that is put on them... 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/parenting/women-gender-gap-domestic-work.html?action=click&module=At%20Home&pgtype=Homepage

Posted : 04/05/2021 1:17 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

Ironically, she is a lesbian which somehow makes her even cooler, at least to me.

It makes her endeavor for equality even more altruistic. I think it adds validation to her message.

Posted : 04/05/2021 1:28 pm
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

Her comments on male insecurity are interesting.  However, I find her claim that women cheat more often than men implausible, and I would like to know what data her claim is based upon.Sex workers providing services to men vastly outnumber sex workers providing services to women.  Therefore, unless you think that paying for sex doesn’t qualify as cheating, I suspect that men cheat more than women.  I don’t have any statistics to prove that, but I would certainly need to see some solid data before accepting her claim.

Posted : 07/05/2021 12:58 pm
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member

The difference might be because women don't need to pay for it. If a woman wants sex, she won't have much trouble getting it. If a guy wants sex, it will be a bit more difficult to the point that he may opt to pay for it. Especially when he might be looking for a hookup with no strings attached.

I don't know that I agree with the statistic either but I don't think the existance of a pay to play subculture for sex is evidence that men cheat more frequently. Then again, what do I know?

Posted : 08/05/2021 11:25 am
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@kiefer You are right about women not needing to pay for sex.  You are also right that the existence of a large sex work industry serving mainly men isn’t definitive proof that men cheat more. But that’s my gut feeling based on observations throughout my life.

Posted : 08/05/2021 7:43 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Highly sexed men = Conquer.

Highly sexed women = Slut.

I've known loads of women who have cheated at some point same as I've known many men who have. The difference is the women tend to keep it quiet because society beats the crap out of them for it. 

Admittedly my experience doesn't represent anything other than other than the people I've come to know over the years, but I have no trouble believing women cheat as much if not more than men.

Posted : 09/05/2021 10:39 pm
Emma, HappyCuckold, Emma and 3 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@brian, I think you make a valid point about women needing to be more secretive about cheating than men due to the sexual double standard.  Even though my wife isn’t  cheating on me when she has extramarital affairs, she is very discreet about it because she is afraid that many people, including women friends, would judge her for it.

Given that women are pickier than men when it comes to sex, it is true that women likely have more opportunity to cheat than men, if you exclude sex for money transactions between men and sex workers.  Apparently, one problem for young single men on college campuses is that a smaller number of men than women get to have sex because the women are pickier.  A pool of 100 women may bestow their sexual favours on only 10 men.  (Numbers purely hypothetical).  I suppose it is possible to extrapolate that the same numerical phenomenon is true within the pool of married men and women who are drawn to extramarital flings.  A small number of cheating men could be be having sex with a larger number of cheating women.  But I suspect men do more than their fair share of cheating if you count paying for sex.

When you think about it, cuckold fantasies are based on the premise  that a small number of well endowed alpha men are able to have sex with the wives of many less sexually attractive men.  

Posted : 10/05/2021 6:13 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Will be interesting to see how things pan out when it becomes possible to have a fulfilling relationship with AI bot. 

Posted : 11/05/2021 12:10 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement