18 Posts
11 Users
72 Likes
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I've reached out to a company that organizes lifestyle trips to see what they can put together for a lifestyle trip for members of this site. The company helps to organize and selects all-inclusive resorts in Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Jamaica and Cozumel. The event is run by Female Dominants but accepts all types of D/s relationships. We could either tag along with one of their upcoming events or create our own. My preference would be to create our own since I would be very uncomfortable around a bunch of professional D/s lifestylers since we are very vanilla in comparison. I see it as an intimate setting with a bunch of clothed ladies and nude locked guys waiting on them. Bringing them beverages from the bar, massaging them. We could even invite the queen of strap-ons, Ruby Ryder for some pegging lessons. This whole thing is a big pipe dream but so was this website and I don't even have a passport so who am I kidding.

I imagine something like $1000-$1200/person for 4 or 5 days at an all inclusive resort or maybe a cruise. Airfare would depend on where you are coming from obviously. Would anyone actually be interested in something like that or are you happier keeping this side of your lives private? I don't see single men being allowed but gay couples (we have a few!) would of course be allowed. 

This topic was modified 2 years ago 2 times by Emma

Posted : 24/11/2021 4:56 pm
dm6360, bestwhencaged, LocknKey and 21 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

I personally love the idea! 

Posted : 25/11/2021 7:09 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

OMG ... this would be awesome.  An idea to solve the Passport problem ... Vegas!

Family Vacation Gif By Scorpion Dagger

Posted : 25/11/2021 9:10 am
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

All of these types of events seem to be held outside the US. I assumed there must be some sort of rules or laws that would prevent us from doing something like this in the US. Maybe I'll make a few phone calls next week. 

Advertisement

Those of you who are interested in the idea of an event like this in the US, what city would you like to see?

Would you actually consider attending?

We get quite a few visitors from Europe. For those of you in Europe, what do you think about something like this in the UK or France? 

Posted : 25/11/2021 7:17 pm
dm6360, LocknKey, dm6360 and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

Obviously, Vegas seems a natural 

but San Diego, New Orleans and several Florida destinations come to mind

Posted : 25/11/2021 9:23 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Would you actually consider attending?

Absofreakinlutely!  

I think for something like this to actually gain traction there would have to be a hope yet pretty clearly defined goal in mind. 

Would it be a meet and greet?  Afterall, what does any of us really know about the rest of us?  Without an already established comfort level for the group as a whole, as well as each individual in the group.  It would be like going on a first date, but with more than just one person.  From I've heard, first dates usually have an escape plan if circumstances warrant one.  Obviously, this would be of little or no concern if potential like-minded people were to begin by simply being at an already established lifestyle-friendly place at the same. A quick and easy way to identify others as an EYM Member (a button, ribbon, etc.) would allow organic introductions to happen, and then let nature take over from there?  Just a thought.

Bad Kids Club Gif By Gianniarone

Posted : 26/11/2021 7:16 am
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@subhubphx 

I was thinking a couple of different ideas. 

A hotel that would allow us to rent the entire hotel and we could have the whole place to ourselves. This one in Las Vegas rents the entire hotel from 8500/night. It doesn't look like a huge place but even if it only had 100 rooms, that would be $85 per room (not per person). I reached out to find out what the rules are. In my head I was thinking we could do the whole CFNM experience with all of the guys under lock and key.

The other option which is probably the more likely of the two is what you proposed. We all meet up at a TGI Fridays or Applebees with a "Hello my name is __SUBHUBPHX__" sticker on our shirts. 

Perhaps a third option is to rent an entire island, with tents and book a whole bunch of bands. We can call it fyrefest EYM Fest

Posted : 26/11/2021 6:34 pm
dm6360, TinCup, LocknKey and 12 people reacted
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Check this one out. Half a decade old but I think they  had the right idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/chastitytraining/comments/3e0w43/chastity_social_july_23rd_san_francisco/

This post was modified 2 years ago by Emma

Posted : 26/11/2021 6:37 pm
Dplaything
(@dplaything)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Perhaps a third option is to rent an entire island, with tents and book a whole bunch of bands. We can call it fyrefest EYM Fest

? ? ? ? ? 

Posted : 28/11/2021 12:53 pm
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

This is a great idea. We would be interested in all options. I especiallyike  the idea of the Dominican Republic or other island.  There are also resorts with private clothing optional areas that way people could go as far as they are comfortable going. 

Posted : 28/11/2021 5:23 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Hanamae
(@hanamae)

I want to go. he would be nude with lock from the time we arrive!

Posted : 03/12/2021 11:22 am
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

I would be game to plan a trip with my wife to your event Emma. Especially out of the U.S. That seems absolutely fantastic.

Posted : 07/02/2022 6:17 am
Emma
 Emma
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

We wouldn't need a large group to have a good time. Five or six couples at an all inclusive hotel in the Dominican Republic (Thanks for the suggestion @sam ) or somewhere like that would be fun.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Emma

Posted : 07/02/2022 10:29 pm
Lockedstock
(@lockedstock)

How about Scarlett Ranch in CO 

https://www.scarletranch.com/

Posted : 01/05/2022 6:48 pm
Zar250
(@zar250)
Eminent Member

Please dont forget European Countries aswell 😉

Posted : 02/05/2022 3:59 am