Chastity device with urethral insert

12 Posts
8 Users
27 Likes
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Just got my second chastity device from oxyshop which has a removable urethral insert.  i'm curious if anyone uses one themselves and how they like it.  Is it easy to remove the insert for cleaning.  Is it easy to reinsert while in the chastity device?

Posted : 14/12/2021 3:26 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I am afraid that it might cause Kev an infection. I've had a UTI and they aren't fun so it isn't worth the risk for us.

Posted : 14/12/2021 11:37 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

In my opinion, it just seems an unnecessary accessory for anyone that isn't specifically into urethral insertion of things, and like Emma said, I'd be concerned about infection.  If such a thing was considered/used for the purposes of making urination less messy, we've had success with using a condiment bottle filled (this one in fact) with water that stays near the toilet for having to sit to make the pee pee.  It does a good job of getting clean water into the nooks and crannies that might have wizz all over because, well you know what happens sometimes when peeing in a cage.

Posted : 15/12/2021 7:07 am
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

I've had a couple of cages with removable inserts, and tried one for a couple of days once. I liked it and it does secure  the cock well, but I stopped over fears of infection.

I know we lock it up, but I do still value it.

Advertisement

Posted : 15/12/2021 10:20 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

All good points about infection.  i think the insert will be used once in a while, where it is sterilized thoroughly, and for short periods of time.

Thanks everyone!

Posted : 15/12/2021 10:57 am
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@bestwhencaged  I think the insert would really help in keeping clean and not making a mess when peeing.  Might be better to use it when away from home,  when clean up afterwards might be a problem.

Posted : 15/12/2021 1:33 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@flaflr i will experiment with it.  i do like the idea of urethral inserts, as i really do feel it.  It makes the presence of my chastity device even more apparent at all times it is worn.

But, the risk of infection must be addressed.  i'll work on that.

Posted : 15/12/2021 5:24 pm
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member

Sticking something inside his urethra? 

No No No Gif

Posted : 16/12/2021 11:05 pm
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

My man uses a tube. Concerns about UTI's are real and the tube does need to be sterile to prevent them. 

Posted : 04/01/2022 8:48 pm
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@macy-has-keys  Is the tube plastic or metal?   How do you sterilize and or keep it sterile?  How long is the tube insert worn?

Posted : 05/01/2022 8:56 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

@flaflr The tube is metal. To sterilize, the tube is submerged in 70% alcohol for 20 minutes. The tube is then handled with sterile gloves. Keep in mind that sterile gloves can only touch sterile things, otherwise they are not sterile anymore. Normally he does not have the tube in for more than a few days in our dynamic because of how frequently we unlock for sex. Then, when Locktober, NOvember, Denial December, JanuNOPE, and my surrogate pregnancy rolled around last year, we removed and cleaned the tube every two weeks. Also, he keeps a little Neosporin applied where the tube enters his urethra. Kinda tricky to get to with the cage design, but it is easiest with a q-tip

Posted : 10/01/2022 8:49 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@macy-has-keys Seems like you have the process down! Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 28/01/2022 9:49 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement