thedarkmitchell, mstara, thedarkmitchell and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thanks for sharing! Here is the link.

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a36789418/male-chastity-cages/

Advertisement

It isn't a sensationalist article and in fact it actually came across as quite chastity positive! A win!

Looks like they credit the cellmate bluetooth cage hack with recent notoriety about chastity. We gave one of those away. Woo!

Hopefully the fella that won that cage isn't still locked!

Early in 2021, chastity kink hit the headlines by way of a rather unfortunate hacking story. Some guys wearing smart chastity devices connected to apps received threatening texts from hackers who were literally holding their genitals to ransom. For people unfamiliar with chastity kink, this story raised a lot of questions. Not least: why the hell would anyone want to lock their genitals in a cage, app controlled or otherwise?

Posted : 14/07/2021 8:34 am
AandM, thedarkmitchell, AandM and 3 people reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Interesting article.  I can definitely relate to some of what the guys said.   Thank you for sharing

Posted : 14/07/2021 1:48 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Here is a picture of JLo with a keychain... maybe!!  

https://www.news18.com/photogallery/movies/jennifer-lopez-flaunts-fit-body-in-bikini-for-52nd-birthday-with-beau-ben-affleck-see-pictures-4006946.html

Posted : 05/08/2021 11:52 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

I found this quote in the article from a man in chastity to be close to my own thoughts:  “In normal life, it’s a comforting presence and a reminder of ownership, like a wedding ring.”

I've found it to be physically uncomfortable only for driving or in certain yoga positions.  The vast majority of the time, it's a comforting presence.  The oddest and most unexpected sensation I had was that in wearing it during everyday life out and about is that I had total relief from any pressure, real or imagined, to be a man ready and receptive for sex.  Not that any woman is going to lean over and whisper in my ear "let's fuck," but wearing my chastity device and knowing that my wife holds the key means that I can be 100 percent sure as I engage in regular interactions with a variety of people, including some flirty banter with women, that there is zero chance of anything leading to a sexual encounter.  I've always been insecure about my sexual equipment anyway, and it's a relief to know that it can't be an issue because it isn't accessible.

This post was modified 3 years ago by lil c

Posted : 05/08/2021 12:40 pm
TinCup, desire.oh, Jafo987 and 9 people reacted
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

Hi - new to this forum, love it so far! 

i’ve been in chastity only for about six days. Self-locked, as my wife (sadly) has no interest in anything sexual. 

i really enjoy the feeling of security, almost like wearing a wedding ring. Knowing i’m not available to anyone else reinforces my love for my wife. She may actually be asexual, which of course is not her fault. So it’s a way to remind myself that we are strongly and permanently bonded, even if we’re not having sex. Also just love the frustration and challenge of not masturbating even when i’d really like to. 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:08 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@desire-oh Welcome --- glad to hear you are making the most of it and finding peace/pleasure where you can. How long have you been married? 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:24 am
Desire.oh
(@desire-oh)
Eminent Member

@j-s It will be 21 years next month. We had sex periodically for the first 7 years, and had two children. It seemed to get painful for my wife unfortunately, and she has intimacy issues beyond the sexual realm as well. She doesn’t like being touched or kissed. i suspect she was molested or raped at some point early in her life but no confirmation of that. She’s also intensely private, and previous attempts at marriage counseling to resolve the situation haven’t been successful.

So i do the best i can, remaining committed to her but trying to liven things up for myself. i’ve been wearing a chastity device 24x7 for six days now, i shaved my pubic area, i’m starting to get into being a sissy (privately), i’m checking out more online resources like this one, and i used a vibrating butt plug to try to make myself cum in my cage the other day. 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:32 am
lil c, lil c and lil c reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement